2018 Volkswagen Passat

All Reviews

by from Austin, TX on January 15, 2018

I purchased this car to upgrade in size from my Jetta. This car is extremely comfortable and is loaded with great options. For the price, you cannot beat this car.

by from Williamston on January 29, 2018

I traded my 2006 TDI Jetta reluctantly. It had 170,000 miles that were completely trouble free. The Passat handles very well and has excellent features. As I get older my reflexes slow down, so the braking, steering and parking features are an exceptionally valuable safety addition. The exterior design would not be a positive selling point. My Jetta had much more "character". But buying a vehicle simply for its looks would be as pointless as marrying a woman because she was attractive. The qualities "under the hood" are really what count. I have had very good service from the VW brand over the years and choose to remain a happy customer.

by from Metairie, LA on January 10, 2018

Very nice car with a lot of leg room. Largest in it's class. The only complain I have so far is the despite having great features compared to similar vehicles in the same category still not even close to the same Passats sold in Germany and UK. In order to be competitive they have to "cheapen" a lot. Still a very fun car to drive with gorgeous lines (I have the R Line), great performance with a 2.0 Liter Turbo and decent fuel economy.

by from Tooele, Utah on March 15, 2018

It has a roomy interior with lots of legroom in the from as well as the backseats. Comfortable seats. Cruise control is a plus. Nice, large trunk.

by from Dallas, GA on March 31, 2018

I have been looking at cars for about a year when I finally decided on the Passat. I liked the roominess and the gas mileage. I was also "smitten" by the looks of the R Line - so I bought one! Urano Gray with the lighting package and black interior. Now, the R Line doesn't have a lot of the bells and whistles that other models have, but it does have Apple Carplay which eliminates the need for navigation and I LOVE the rims and the aggressive front bumper. And, did I mention the gas mileage??? I can't wait to take this car on a long trip. Another great selling point is Volkswagen's new 6 year 72000 mile bumper to bumper warranty. At the end of the day - I felt that I couldn't go wrong with this purchase.

by on April 12, 2018

Very comfortable and quiet great performance. I had previously upgraded from a civic to an Accord I was disappointed. The Passat R-Line Felt like a huge step up, very quiet and comfortable and the performance is great. Good speed, fast pick up, and handles really well.

by from Orlando FL on April 8, 2018

2018 Passat has power, comfort, tech, look, just great. The R line gives the passat an awesome sport look. It comes with Car play which is very convenient for iPhone users

by from Groton NY on March 30, 2018

We really like this car, the ride, the handling and the gas mileage . It meets all our needs and the ride and styling are why we love VW to say nothing of the reliabiliity and value.

by from Hudson, Wi on March 28, 2018

This car is an amazing car. I purchased it new and I'm only 21 it's a great commuter car and family car. Also it's got an amazing body and very sporty! Take a look at a beauty you won't regret!

Our Expert Review: 2018 Volkswagen Passat