1990 Yugo Gv

What to say,its a nice little car,worth a try

by from Serbia on June 16, 2015

I own one and i'm satisfied with it,I have to agree that they were made bad for export to America,Their factory was creating them until 2008.I have a 2002 yugo with 1.3 engine and 65 Horse power.My engine is in perfect condition.Country where i live is a former Yugoslav country (Serbia) where yugo is made,There are so much yugo-s here,on every corner you can see a Yugo.The car is great,only problem with 2000-2008 is Corrosion.When Buying a yugo make sure that there is engraving on Engine cover "DMB" its the best engine on yugo ever made.

Great little car that gets the looks and gets me a

by from Kenosha Wis. on October 1, 2013

I have had this car since 2007 and it has never failed me.I drive ir all over.Long trips and short trips.You cant beat is for mpg.You know you got something special when a cop pulls up and give you the thumbs up.

never again

by from West Virginia on April 13, 2010

What can you say about a car that lost its country? I know it was really a Fiat that got rebadged, but they could have done a little more to make it last in America. The converter fell off while I was on the expressway, the alternator broke off and flew through the hood, and the final straw came when I put the brakes on one day and my foot went to the floor. Good thing that pasture was there to slow me down. Went 80 feet into ankle dee mud.

most unreliable car i have ever owned

by from texas on May 24, 2007

excellent acceleration,excellent handling when it was running but once i had 30,000 miles it started giving problems.first thing it blew head gasket,then transmission went out.that was enough i finally gave up

Car God

by from yugoville, Russia on November 1, 2007

this is the best car i have ever purchased. I replace dthe engine and put a modified v-12 in it. Has a better gas milage and should be reffered to as a car. GOD!!!!!!!!!

1990 Yugo

by from on June 4, 2010

The 1990 Yugo Gv is a very good car. it is reliable, comfortable,and cheap. If you are looking for a smallish city car, The1990 Yugo GV is the one for you!

the best racer car

by from chicago on June 4, 2010

Light and powerful car, 1.3efi engine, small changes on suspension, intake and its a first car in a class in SCCA races.

Car

by from New York, NY on June 2, 2006

This Car is very ugly.It is not very fast, by the way it doesnot appleal to the eyes. I think it was my biggest mistake to purchase this car. I am really mad about myself abuot myself. But other than that it has a nice interior.

Not bad for a Yugo

by from Milwalkee, WI on November 20, 2012

The car is very fun to drive. It has great acceleration and handling. It started to fall apart about 4 years of driving (engine problems, intirior was getting worn out) and needed lots of repairs. It has been said that the yugo has been the worst car ever made, but I don't agree. It does break down a lot, but is a fair car to drive.

OMG

by from Tampa, fl on April 8, 2013

THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING CAR EVER VERY UN RELIABLE BUT AN AMAZING FUN CAR TO RIDE AROUND ON THE WEEKEND!