“Sedans are cool, we swear, bruh!” That’s the message Nissan is selling with its redesigned 2020 Sentra sedan, and the automaker is hoping frugal — yet image-conscious — millennials remove their wireless earbuds and give the automaker some attention.
The 2020 Sentra has more exciting styling, a tech-focused interior and an impressive list of standard safety and driver assistance features, making it very appealing. What’s more, the redesigned sedan rides on a new platform and gets power from a new four-cylinder engine.
Interested in this compact sedan that offers style, technology and value? We’ve driven it, compared it back-to-back with rivals and also covered pricing, specs and more. Here is a roundup of our comprehensive coverage, which can tell you everything you need to know about the 2020 Nissan Sentra:
More From Cars.com:
- Research the 2020 Nissan Sentra
- Shop for a New 2020 Nissan Sentra
- Research 2020 Sedans
- Find Your Next Car
Cars.com’s Editorial department is your source for automotive news and reviews. In line with Cars.com’s long-standing ethics policy, editors and reviewers don’t accept gifts or free trips from automakers. The Editorial department is independent of Cars.com’s advertising, sales and sponsored content departments.
- 2021 Kia Seltos Review: Aiming for a Tinier Telluride
- 2020 Ford Explorer: 6 Things We Like and 4 Things We Don’t
- Auto Show Face-Off: 2021 Chrysler Pacifica Vs. 2020 Honda Odyssey Vs. 2020 Toyota Sienna
- The Week in Tesla News: More Mileage for Model S and X, Power Steering Recall, Tesla Takes Subway and More