The 2011 Detroit auto show is well behind us, but not forgotten. After collecting our thoughts, the Cars.com staff got together and jotted down the best and worst cars of the show. Vehicles like the Toyota Prius V and Hyundai Veloster earned unanimous praise, but models like the Buick Verano and Jeep Compass didn’t fare as well.
1. Keyless-Entry Cars Vulnerable to Silent Theft
2. 2011 Detroit Auto Show Winners & Losers: Production Cars
3. 2011 Detroit Auto Show Winners & Losers: Concept Cars
4. First Fiat 500s to be Manual Only
5. 2011 Chrysler 200 Convertible: First Look