Call This Dealer

New Used

• These guys are awesome

This is the 3rd car my husband and I have purchased from Value Kia. The Sales Staff is always friendly and knowledgeable. They took the time to listen... to our needs and put us in exactly what we wanted. The Finance Department works with you like no other dealership and makes you feel comfortable. Thank you so much! We will be back again in the future and have also recommended you to friends and family!

Customer service was excellent!!!! The salesman Christian was very aware of my time constraints and did everything in his power to keep that timefram...e. I was very appreciative of that.

• Great deal

Charlie was very helpful, and they do everything on their power to get me what I wanted, and they got me a great deal on my trade in , I can’t be more... happy and satisfied with my purchase.

• 2017 Kia Soul

My deal was made with Crystal and she was an outstanding saleperson.Crystal treated my granddaughters and I like family.She did everything possible to... make my deal work out to fit my budget THANKS CRYSTAL!!!

• Mr. Savage

Had a really good experience at Value Kia. Long story short was that I got the car I wanted at the price that fit my budget. My salesman, Christian, w...as very professional as well as the other staff (finance asst) who assisted with my purchase. Buying a car is always a Whole Day's worth experience which can be quite tedious. But, would I recommend Value Kia and Christian to my folks? Absolutely!

• Amazing customer service from Diane!

What a pleasant car buying experience! I couldn't have asked for better!! Ask for Diane she is the best! That wonderful woman went above and beyond!

• DIANE is SIMPLY AMAZING

Last night I arrived at Value Kia around 7:37pm with my best friend who was looking to drive off the lot in a 2017 Kia Sportage EX. Early that day my ...bestie called & was referred to Diane. From the moment Diane approached us she was professional & total honest about the the new car buying process. I even spoke with her manager "THE BOSS" Diane told me to call him & told him that she is awesome at what she does & he should give her a hefty raise. Diane's personality is perfect for the customer service car selling field. Diane even has me interested in buying a KIA product now. I wish her more than a ton of success with her new car sales with Value KIA!

• great

Great service and a really nice overall experience

• Excellent Customer Service

I went into Value KIA with my old car barely running & not so great credit and they made it happen. My salesperson, Ms. Williams, was very polite, a...nd knowledgeable about the cars. The finance guy, Alan Hill, made it his business to make sure I had a monthly payment that didn't overwhelm me. He even talked about The Avengers with my 8 year old while he worked. When things didn't look like they were going to work out, the sales manager, Ellis, came over and reassured me that they were working diligently to get me in a better car for my son and I. Since Ms. Williams was with another customer when I came back the next day, Shondera did a phenomenal job of helping to explain the fine print to me when it came time to sign my paperwork. Not to mention, I was pressed for time because my son had a show that afternoon. They not only got me out in time, but each of them congratulated and wished him well on his show. Thank you for being a very friendly yet professional staff by making an extremely stressful situation a smooth one. All in all, my customer service experience at Value KIA was nothing less then EXCELLENT.

• Vertell Goss, Norristown, PA

Crystal was very instrumental in my purchase of my first Kia...I was strongly considering buying another Toyota product...but on the way to the airpor...t I had my husband stop by your dealership because of your ad that I heard on the radio. Needless to say Crystal made my choice an easy one and I've been driving your vehicle for over a year with no issues. It's now the "best" looking car in my driveway (sorry Nissan & Toyota)...

Value Kia