New 877-438-6572 Dealer Website
Used 877-438-9036 Email Dealer
Service 866-427-9074

Average based on 51 reviews
  • excellent service ...quick and effortless

This was by far the easiest car buying experience I have ever had! I found the car I was interested in online and immediately found the car on the lot as advertised. Stacia Shane was very helpful! No haggle! No hassle! Steve Thompson made the financing a breeze. In and out...Love the car! I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family! Very honest and professional.

• Always Awesome

This is the fifth vehicle we have bought from Stacia Shane over the years. She is always right on top of what we want. She goes over the numbers in a real world way that I can understand. We get to test drive and think as long as we want, absolutely no pressure. Super fun personality!

They had us in & out in just over an hour with great service. Thank you so much. Dennis Blair was great.

• Great Customer Service

Reed Greisen was great with our family! He helped us get our F350 DRW Super Duty. I highly recommend him and Interstate Ford

• Very friendly........ but don't bring a trade-in..

Visited Interstate Ford looking to trade-in a vehicle, and purchase a used vehicle. Salesman was very courteous and wasn't pushy, which is a nice change. Facility was great, and had a good space for our kids to hang out at. When it came time to trade in my vehicle, the manager (who never showed face) attempted to unethically charge us for the repairs it would cost the dealership to correct, after the trade value. We did not go through with the transaction, largely due to that fact. Otherwise the visit was pleasant

• Pleasantly Surprised

I had actually gone to the dealership to look at a used truck. When I got there the truck had already been sold and Reed, my salesman was in the process of completing paperwork for another sale. I took the opportunity to look around the lot and found a new truck I was interested in. Reed gave me more information in minutes than I had hoped for. I called and told him I wanted to purchase the truck. When I arrived the next morning he already had the paperwork filled out and waiting. He explained in detail the finance options. While my application was being reviewed we took another test drive and he went through the basic options of the truck. The papers were processed in minutes and with no pressure I was out of there. The efficiency, organization and personable skills shown by Reed and Q are to be admired. Would recommend this dealer to anyone.

• No Pressure

They had the car we wanted at a fair price. The staff is easy to work with, low key, no pressure. The car was as described on the web.

• Awesome

Amazing experience - my husband is the most difficult car shopper there is. Stacia went above and beyond to meet our needs and we both walked away happy.

• Best car buying experience ever!

I bought a 2016 Ford Explorer Platinum a couple weeks ago and worked with Dennis Blair and Mike Ververs. Dennis listened to what I really wanted and he made it happen. It was the best car buying experience I've ever had. Working with Dennis was fun and I never felt pressured. Mike made the financing part so easy and was able to do things I wasn't even expecting! They are all so great to work with, I would recommend them to anyone wanting to buy a car. Great job guys, thank you!!!

• Great experience

Wonderful experience. This is the third vehicle we have bought through Interstate Ford which in itself says we have enjoyed the new car buying experience here. Each time we have worked with Stacia and Q and they always work to get us a good deal making the process fun.