• Best buying experience ever!!!

My sales rep Jonathan Gardner was awesome. Professional yet personal and not pushy at all. I have bought 12 new and used cars over the years. This dealership is over 4 hours from my home in a different state. The customer care is beyond perfect. Everyone from the Owner, Service Manager, Finance and everyone else is nothing short of professional and truly cares for their customers. Let me put it this way. If my front windshield needed to be cleaned, I would drive the 4 1/2 hours one way to Walker Chevrolet, ask them to clean it and drive back 4 1/2 hours home. When I am in the need of another vehicle, I will drive to Walker Chevrolet and buy from them, no matter what state I live in.

Thank you so much for your kind words! Jonathan Gardner represents the "Walker-Way". We look forward to helping you with any of your future automotive needs.

• Service

Easy in and out . Waiting in lounge room till oil change with tire rotation was complete.

• Very Good Service Experience

This was my first visit to Walker Chevrolet's Service Dept. My Impala needed two recall issues rectified, needed a routine oil change and tire rotation, plus a strange knocking noise diagnosed and repaired. It was easier for my schedule to drop off the car early in the morning and pick it up the next day. The staff was friendly and efficient and communicated well with me about the repairs throughout the day. I would go back to Walker's again.

• Customer Satisfaction

Service and sales personnel were very helpful and knowledgeable.

Thank you for taking time to leave us feedback. We look forward to continuing to meet your automotive needs.

Service and sales personnel were very helpful and knowledgeable.

• Review #1

Good & would recommend to others, but you require too many spaces

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. If there is any way we can help you become completely satisfied please call Peter at 615-591-6009.

Good & would recommend to others, but you require too many spaces

• Tahoe owner in need of basic non-warranty service!

Thank you for taking time to leave us feedback. We want to keep you as a satisfied customer. Please call Peter at 615-591-6009.

I must state the things that I carried the vehicle in to be repaired were repaired. The issue that I have is the coupons that I gave the service department were not used and in their place the dealer actual diagnostic cost was applied to my bill. The Second and most important thing that I saw was grease on both vehicle fenders and smear marks on each fender as maybe someone tried to wipe the grease with a shop towel. The inside of the vehicle had greasy hand prints on doon panels and steering wheel. At the price of this dealers shop labor rate, they can do better!

• Service Dept

Great experience, Friendly staff, in and out on time!!

Great experience, Friendly staff, in and out on time!!

• Service Review

Great place to do business and receive service with a smile.

Great place to do business and receive service with a smile.

• Bought a car from another state

Bought a car from Walker although I live in Georgia. They made it super easy and Skittles had everything ready when I got there. Great experience.

We're glad that you chose to do business at Walker Chevrolet and that the Walker difference was worth the distance! Please let us know if we can help in the future.

• Best selection in town on used cars

Justin help me get a 2012 cruise for under 8k. I love it and have a reliable vehicle now.

Thank you for your kind words. We're glad to hear of your experience with Justin and that you found a vehicle you love. You will find the service department just as accomadating as the sales department!