New 888-428-7602 Dealer Website
Used 888-429-0404 Email Dealer
Service 877-289-3919

Average based on 148 reviews
  • Excited about my new 2017 Accord

Great, enjoyable, fun, and exciting experience going car shopping. Went in with what car I wanted to get and got out with the car that I wanted. Robin was a great sales person. He stuck by what I wanted and didn't pressure me to look at any other cars (since other dealers do this). He was very helpful on teaching me the basics of my car, the process of buying the car, and answering all of the questions I had. He provided me with choices and advised me on what better suits my needs. Robin has great customer service skills and makes it all about the client which is exactly what a dealer should stand by. I would definitely recommend the dealer to friends and family members. Overall, I rate my experience a 5 star rating as well as the sales person. I am extremely satisfied with my purchase and with the process.

• Carson honda

Had great help when choosing my new 2016 honda civic they gave a great deal.

Had great help when choosing my new 2016 honda civic they gave a great deal.

• Service

Services explained, easy to make a judgement call, things went in a timely manner.

• Oil change

Quick service, clean environment , had a problem and it was easily fixed before my car was ready

Now that?s what we?re talking about [[name]]! We love it when our guests have an amazing experience. Thank you for the review! -Your Crest Honda Team

• survey for service

service took a little longer than expected even though I had an appointment

service took a little longer than expected even though I had an appointment

• Kanesha

Great!! The staff that assisted me were awesome!!! Thank you again Carson Honda!

Hi Kanesha. We?re thrilled you had an awesome experience with us! Don't forget about your free car washes for as long as you own your car, so stop by whenever so we can give it a bath! -Your Carson Honda Team

• FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL

I came in for a transmission computer update. The associates were very friendly and courteous. I was told the work would take about an hour and fifteen minutes. It took less than an hour. The waiting area was clean and they provided television, WiFi and refreshments. I was very satisfied and will be taking my car back for its next service appointment.

• Great car service experience!

This was the second time my car needed to get serviced and I always take it to this dealership. They service the car fast and this time they even repaired a part in my car for free. They also have complimentary drinks and snacks, and there's even a shuttle that will take you to the closest shopping center. I will definitely be taking my car to get serviced again at this dealership. I didn't buy my car from this location but I just love their customer service and the two representatives that helped me were great!

• Problem with starting my car

It ended up excellent, but it had a shaky start. Initially, the first service manager, Mark, was not helpful - and was going to send me home without even partially diagnosing the problem that I had with my NEW (4 mths old car). I then saw the service manager that I have only had good experiences with, Tavares (Tank), and he took over my service inquiry. Turned out that I had a bad cell in my battery, and it was deemed that it needed to be replaced. It was taken care of and within 45 min., I was finished.

• Carson Honda

Amazing place with great customer service! Got me into a new car even with a low credit score. Didn't think I was going to be approved and was able to drive away with a new car. But at Carson Honda they made it possible ??