• purchase new car

It was a truly easy car buying experience for me a first time new car buyer. I like that Christian really made the purchase work for me, laying out the options which i could understand.

• Carson Honda / GREAT

Very very good and nice - The service I received was excellent and the people were very friendly.

• Great Experience

Great experience at Carson Honda, I went in for service for my car. I had an appointment, they quickly approached me as I arrived and the service was quick for a busy facility. The waiting area is comfortable and there is always someone available to answer any questions. Highly recommend.

Hi Erica! Thank you so much for your 5-star review. We are so happy to hear that your experience with Carson Honda was a great one. Have a wonderful day and come back anytime !

• Service Dept.

Had an oil change and rotation of tires done, was in and out in less than an hour. ..

Juan, we greatly appreciate your high-star rating. Please come back and see us again!

• They promised many things, but don't delivered.

Very disappointed with the service they provide. I think the dealers in the corners will have treated me better

• Great Service

I went in for an oil change and to fix some light. The service rep was very helpful and knowledgeable. He quickly check the cars history of repairs and recommended replacing power steering fluid. I left the dealer happy. You know they are not going to screw it up because all they do work on is hondas. I was out in about one hour and a half. As far as price, I though it was fair.

Juan, thank you so much for the five-star review! We truly appreciate your feedback. We are glad to hear our service rep took great care of you! Have a wonderful day and come back anytime!

• casrson honda

Excellent service provided . Would definitely recommend to anyone that needs their Honda serviced.

Bienvenida Yurango, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

• Carson Honda Service

Satisfied with getting my 2016 Honda Civic serviced. Would definitely go back for another maintenance service or other car-related repairs

Alex, we are so glad you enjoyed your experience with Carson Honda! We will be sure to let the whole service department know they did a great job. Have a great day and come back anytime!

• Service at Carson Honda

My service rep was Mark and he was very efficient and got my car serviced on a Saturday as fast as he could and had the shuttle bring me home to wait. Thanks Mark!!

Susie, thanks for the words of encouragement! This means a lot to us and we will pass your words along to Mark. We are happy that you chose our store and we look forward to helping you with whatever may need in the future. Thanks again and have a wonderful day!

• Luis Contreras and Alejandro Camacho = Laudable

Luis Contreras and Alejandro Camacho are two very well spoken gentlemen. Their efforts can be best described as merit based and most importantly laudable. These two gentlemen took care of my 2014 Honda Accord Sport as if were their own. They offered my pregnant wife accommodations and that is very respectable in my book. They answered questions patiently and the answers were showcased their knowledge. As a paying consumer I appreciate what I pay for and because of Alejandro Camacho and Luis Contreras I will be coming back as Carson Honda has earned my business for life! I was lucky to have these two help me out with my service appointment and sales inquires. I have and will continue to refer friends and family because that is what Carson Honda treats me like. Thanks guys!

Ulises Vite, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Carson Honda. We will be sure to let Luis and Alejandro know they did a great job! Have a wonderful day and come back anytime!