Flexilease

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 6 reviews

Call This Dealer

• December 10, 2013

I have not bought a car yet, but I did contact them about a car that I saw on the internet. They responded very quickly and gave me a detailed descrip...tion of the car. I inquired about service history and about a few options that I was looking for on the car. The gentleman researched the information for me and provided me with the documentation that I inquired about and informed me about the options on the car that I inquired about. I was impressed with the follow up and the call back to see if there were any questions or information that I needed. They were very professional and courteous on the phone. Based on my experience thus far I would not hesitate to do business with Flexilease. Thank you!

November 13, 2017

Frank and the staff were extremely helpful, cooperative and made the car buying experience as pain free as possible. I would definitely recommend them.... This was the 6th vehicle that I have bought from FlexiLease dating back to the 1990's.

March 23, 2017

This is my second purchase from Flexilease. I bought a nearly new 2016 F-250 in December. Told Rich I would be back to purchase a van. The buying ...process is very easy to handle. No high pressure sales tactics. Drive 1-1/2 hours each way to buy the van. The inventory is high quality and priced right. Thanks Rich and Frank.

March 21, 2017

My husband and I purchased a vehicle Mr Frank McGrath at Flexilease. We got a very fair price on a top of the line vehicle. Mr McGrath was a real plea...sure to work with. He has a no nonsense, no gimmick, no pressure approach that made purchasing a vehicle stress free. It was a pleasure to do business with him. Thanks Mr McGrath.

January 19, 2016

I purchased a 2004 Ford F350 from Frank at Flexi Lease a month ago. I had a great truck buying experience with Frank and his wife, who made my husband... and I feel comfortable and not pressured to buy. Frank is not one of those slick car salesman who uses the whole "I gotta' talk to my manager" garbage, HE is the owner, so you never feel pressured or put on the spot. I had a few concerns with the truck before purchasing it and every one of those things was remedied before I signed my contract. One of the nicest, stress free buying transactions I have ever had. I would recommend Flexi Lease to all of my friends and family. Thank you Flexi Lease!

July 12, 2013

I did not buy a car from there yet, but they are very nice people and very up in front. We just did not agree with a price that I wanted it. I think t...hey have nice and clean cars with clean Carfax report.

Flexilease