Auto Locators of Texas

34 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 3, 2014

Enjoyed working with Amber. The process was quick we were not tossed back and forth on the deal. They offered the lower price. Whole process took about... 50 minutes. We are so pleased we will have them locate another car for us in the near future.

March 25, 2014

This is absolutely hands down the best car dealer I have ever dealt with. The customer service is 2nd to none and they stand behind their word. In todays... world it is hard to find a company that is 100% focused on satisfying their customers, going above and beyond to ensure I was taken care of. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! Thank you Richard and Amber along with the rest of the Auto Locator of Texas team, will be seeing you in the future.

October 17, 2013

We have purchased our last four cars (Honda, Lexus, 2 Toyotas) from Auto Locators and could not be happier with the experience. Its gotten to the point... where I just call and tell them what I'm looking for and they find one within the week and it is EXACTLY what I was looking for. The price is always lower than the competitors and the vehicle is immaculate. If you need anything added later on, they are right there to help. I can't see myself ordering another vehicle from anyone else. I'm a customer for life!

September 19, 2013

I have been buying cars from Auto Locators of Texas for the past 15 yrs. Each car is better than the one before. Richard waits until the best car is available... at the best price. My last Lexus had very few miles, full factory warranty and looked like a brand new car. Everyone at Auto Locators in friendly, professional and very concerned about making my car purchase as seamless as possible. I would recommend them highly to anyone looking for a preowned car.

February 28, 2013

Richard and Amber were VERY easy to deal with....deal took about 15 min to complete. Richard was very good at getting car ready for next day pick up and... they got fiancing done within a couple of hours. Their prices are near bottom, so not much negotiation, but they are VERY VERY easy, quick and nice to deal with. Great Job!

February 6, 2013

Very helpful and accommodating. Amber was great to work with.

February 4, 2013

I just bought a great vehicle from Auto Locators of Texas. Their website easy to use and navigate. Everyone I came into contact with at the dealership... made me feel like they were committed to making my experience there a positive one. I would use them again if the situation arises.

February 4, 2013

I recently bought a car from Auto Locators of Texas and was very pleased with the quality of car and superb customer service. I did an initial test drive,... loved the car, and was in and out in about 20 minutes with all the paperwork. I would recommend ATL to any prospective auto buyers!

January 21, 2013

This was my first time visiting. I just came to look at a BMW M5. After I test drove the car I made an offer and bought it and even had them sell y truck... which sold in 10 days. Amber is great to work with and handled everything to make it as smooth as possible. Rick was fun to sit down and talk about cars with. We both are car guys and my jealous he has built a great business that I wish I could have done. I will be buying/trading my next car with these guys again soon. Thanks guys. David N

January 16, 2013

Took a 10 hour drive to find out that I was we'll worth the drive. I got there saw the vehicle I was interested in test drove it and a couple do signatures... and I was on my way back home with a 2002 ford f-150 Harley Davidson truck in outstanding condition. It won't be the last time I'll visit this place great service THANKS GUYS LOVE MY TRUCK