Nalley Lexus, Roswell

213 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 22, 2018

Terrible experience. Dishonorable sales practices. We visited the lot this past Saturday and had several calls with the sales person and sales manager... in the following days regarding a used SUV we wanted to purchase. Long story short - we worked out a deal and had scheduled an appointment to pick up the vehicle at 3pm today. Only to get a last minute call from the sales person to let us know the deal was off because they sold the SUV to another buyer in the interim. I guess they squeezed a few more dollars out of some other buyer. Then they had the nerve to try and push another SUV with higher mileage on us! Yeah, right! You just proved that your word is worth nothing and you can't be trusted to keep a deal. As if we'd EVER consider purchasing a car from this place. What a joke. I would look elsewhere for a dealership you can trust to keep their word and will be sure to share my story with everyone I know in the community. If it saves even one consumer from wasting their time with Nalley Lexus - it will be plenty.

Hi Anthony, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so I apologize if your experience with us was not a positive one. ...Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience so we may further assist you in working towards a resolution. Mike Balog, General Manager, (404) 994-4325

July 13, 2018

This was the most pleasant car buying experience I have ever had. Thanks to Sales Advisor Mr. George Adeosun and Finance Manager Mr. Muhamed Njie I did... not feel pressured and I felt like I was amongst family. Great price, first class service and my family loves the vehicle. Thank you again gentlemen!

January 25, 2018

This is absolutely the worse buying experience. Everyone is so incompetent. This was an out of state sale and they switched vehicle on me. The vehicle... was delivered almost two weeks after the contract was signed. The paperwork to register the vehicle was received at the SC DMV Central Office on January 22, 2018 (40 days after the purchase date). The temporary tags expires today, January 26th. SC DMV said it is going to take 2-3 weeks before the permanent plate arrives. An extension in the temporary tag cannot be granted in SC because the dealership is in GA and it is being used in GA. No one returns my call from the. Well, the only time my salesperson returned my call is after he received the result of the survey. I was truthful in rating him and my experience at the dealership all zeros. Will Ruff, salesperson, called me to yell at me and to tell me that he worked hard and that he now has to give back money to the dealership the sale. Then he hung up on me. I asked about the tags and the response I received was oh well. “We have 45 days to submit the paperwork and not our problem we could not secure the necessary signatures from the previous owner to have submitted the documentation sooner. We submitted the paperwork as soon as we could. We had to locate the previous owner to get some signatures that we needed before we submitted it to the SC DMV. Now, it is on SC.” They used 40 of the 45 days. I tried calling the finance department....no help. Tags and Title Department.....no help. General Manager.....no help, not even a return phone call. I don’t know what to do ar this point.

Hello, I'm sorry to hear that you had this experience with us. If you are willing to give me another chance, please contact me at (404) 994-4325 so we... can understand your situation better and try to and turn your experience around. James Boening, General Manager

August 2, 2017

This dealership was a horrible place to shop for a car. The salesman acted and told me he was doing me a favor by helping me buy a car. They lied about... financing, they never returned calls, they lied about the information I gave them for the credit app. I saw several customers leave the lot upset, looking back I understand why. Very surprised Lexus let's this dealership represent their brand.

David, we're disappointed to hear of the negative experience you had at our location. Please contact me at (404) 994-4325 when you have an opportunity..., and we will be more than happy to try and turn your experience around. James Boening, General Manager

May 15, 2017

I have to say my Salesperson, Barry Steinberg was the best part of my dealership experience. Barry and I had been communicating for a few days via phone... calls and text messages and developed a special friendship. If I can say the most endearing trait about Barry has to be his great sense of integrity. Simply put Mr. Steinberg has more integrity per square inch than most people have in their entire body; he is truly a model human being, the kind of person you meet in life by good fortune that will help and allow you to be your best self. Every one else at this dealership has been truly kind as well. I highly recommend Mr. Steinberg and Nalley Lexus Roswell to anyone wants to have a great sales experience.

March 10, 2017

We did the entire process by phone with Sal and drove 6 hours to Atlanta to meet with Sal and everything was just as promised. Everyone was very friendly... and it was a nice facility.

January 5, 2017

I recently purchased a NX 200t from Nalley Lexus Roswell. Although I do love my new car, I did not enjoy the purchasing process. It took too long , and... despite me telling the salesperson I did not need to be outside in the wet, freezing weather. He lead me outside to take a test drive, but did NOT bring the keys, leaving me outside in the cold for 15 minutes, while he located them! Very poor Customer Service!!

Hi Rkm, we appreciate you taking the time to respond. The staff at Nalley Lexus-Roswell take our reviews very seriously. If you'd be willing, our mana...ger would like to speak with you at (404) 994-4325 to discuss ways to improve your experience with Nalley Lexus-Roswell moving forward. Thank you for your input, and we hope to hear from you soon. James Boening, General Manager

December 23, 2016

Hassan and Brandon were very accommodating and easy to work with. They offered me a good deal on a great car that just wasn't the right fit for me. ... I look forward to making a deal with them soon.

December 16, 2016

I don't normally write reviews but my buying experience was so great I had to. NO pushy sales staff & all the info I needed to make my decision to purchase... a Lexus RX350. Our salesman, Shaun Robinson, was wonderful in finding the car we wanted. From sales to the finance it was a pleasure doing business with Nalley Lexus, Roswell.

November 11, 2016

Nalley always does a great job. My service technician was all ready for me, knew exactly what work needed to be done on my car, and even had a rental already... reserved for me.