• February 19, 2018

This is the 3rd purchase from Fidelity Auto & Truck Sales in the past 20 years. Their process is very efficient and friendly, and of course there is ...NO pressure. I was out of town, looking for a car for my daughter after her car was totaled. I found a great value car I liked at Fidelity Auto, spoke to them and got the loan approved and much of the paperwork done over the phone. When I went there, I was done in 10 minutes and they had the car ready for my daughter. Thanks Ray for making this a pleasant buying experience.

April 2, 2018

Had a great experience this past Saturday when buying my convertible! Jonathan was very friendly and helpful and answered all my questions. Great plac...e to do business with!

March 15, 2018

I recently went to buy a 2012 Ford Fiesta. When i went to get the car checked out it need over $4000 worth of repairs. When i spoke to Jonathan he was... very rude and said just bring the car back because “he can get it sold” he didn’t try to work out anything for the repairs so i brought it back. I would not recommend buying a car from fidelity. And i recommend that anyone buying a used car to get it checked out

Angela: It is difficult for us to reply to the review you left for us in a diplomatic way, but we will try. Please understand that ALL of our vehicles...--unless noted--are fully serviced. Prior to listing our vehicle for sale, this vehicle was taken to a local Ford dealership where it was inspected and serviced. Fidelity Auto has been in business since 1995, and we will bend over backward for our customers! Unlike most dealerships in the United States, we offered to take the car back from you because you were not satisfied with it's condition. We unwound our transaction with you, no questions asked, which was your request. We then sold this same vehicle 2 days later to a very happy customer! We are very sorry that you had a negative experience with us...we had no idea you felt this way until we saw your review anonymously posted on Cars.com. If someone were to scan through the reviews left for us on Cars.com or on Google, they would see that we are a dealership of high integrity. We wish you success in finding your new vehicle.

March 6, 2018

I hate shopping for cars and dread dealing with the salespeople but Joe at Fidelity was very professional and friendly and made the whole buying exper...ience better. Even though I had to travel 50 miles to get to this dealership, I would not hesitate at all to purchase from them I the future. I hope to enjoy my new Town and Country for many, many years but will definitely look them up the next time I purchase a vehicle. Nothing negative to say.

February 19, 2018

I almost never write reviews, but had an absolutely great and no-pressure experience at Fidelity Auto & trucks. They did not have the SUV I was lookin...g for, but took time to listen and find the vehicle I wanted The Infiniti they locate exactly what I wanted, Ray was enormously responsive and kept me posted at all points. When they acquired the SUV, the purchase process was incredibly efficient, as was the process of selling my old car. If you are thinking of buying a car, Fidelity auto is definitely the place to go. Hope others will have the same pleasant experience.

November 9, 2017

I purchased a Lexus from Fidelity. Owners and staff at Fidelity are amazing, knowledgeable, and made the buying process hassle-free. I can’t say the... same about my buying experiences with ther dealers. Highly recommend.

September 13, 2017

Second time purchasing a used car from Fidelity. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Jonathan found my daughter the exact car we wanted, exact color, mak...e and milage and year. You wont get a better deal anywhere, and He made the entire experience smooth and stress free. They are trustworthy, professional people and I highly recommend them!

August 21, 2017

(Jim) , Purchased a used Grand Jeep Cherokee from Joe Perry the nicest guy you would want to meet, handled every thing from the top very quickly and p...rofessionally on site. Victoria also was very friendly and followed up with all the necessary extras.i Fidelity Auto will be our go to dealership from now on. We will also recommend to family and friends to check them out. Love that car!!Jim

August 14, 2017

We recently purchased a car from Fidelity Auto. We called Jonathan to set up a test drive. When we arrived, he had the car ready to go, and we were ...out of there with our new car in an hour and a half--a record compared to our previous experiences buying from large dealerships. Jonathan was an amazing, personable, and no pressure salesman. From test driving to the buying process to even transferring from OH to PA, Fidelity Auto went above and beyond to ensure that our needs were met, and exceeded! After purchase, we realized that the fog lights were out, and Jonathan has set up a replacement of the lights AND detailing of our car. Now, that's customer service! I will continue to recommend Fidelity to all.

August 1, 2017

Jonathan, Joe and Victoria are all absolutely fabulous! This team has helped our family buy 4 (maybe 5) cars now. You can really tell they want to hel...p people find the right car for them and their needs. If you run into trouble, Jonathan will make sure EVERYTHING is taken care of. After I bought my Prius, I somehow managed to lock my keys in the car with the engine running (oh no!) and Jonathan sent someone out to help me. I wouldn't buy a car from anyone else !