Stykemain Buick GMC

81 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 16, 2020

Such a friendly staff who go above and beyond to help you get exactly what you are looking for even if it takes longer than expected.

Thank you so much for your kind words, and for taking the time to leave us this wonderful feedback! We are so happy that our team could find you the ...perfect new vehicle! Enjoy!NoneTeam Stykemain

November 4, 2020

Parker did a great job and answered all our questions. He was able to get me exactly what I wanted. Everything was done in a timely manner and at our convenience.... He even found me the best interest rate!

November 4, 2020

Find a truck, fill out credit app, they sell it out from under me and waste my time and put another hit on the ol`credit report. Go somewhere else that... appreciates it customers and their time.

November 4, 2020

This dealership is a waste of time for customers. I spoke with them about a vehicle. Decided it was the one. Filled out their credit application. Then... got a phone call back from their salesperson Jess. They were gonna get the numbers and call me in the morning. She asked me if I would put down a deposit as Im going thru the sales process. So politely I decline because ive bought numerous vehicles without money down. So they sell the car right out from under me and dont even give me a chance to buy the car. This place is such a waste of time from customers. I would go somewhere else that you are appreciated. This isnt it.

May 30, 2020

Bought a used 2015 Silverado there and within 1,000 miles I have already had a major engine failure. When I contacted them all they could offer was 30%... off parts and labor. I haven't even had the truck for a month. Obviously they are not concerned about selling vehicles with issues and don't care about their customers

May 5, 2020

Got rid of my smaller SUV for a GMC YukonXL because our family was growing. Everyone was great, no problems after the sale, and their service department... is awesome. Did have an issue with floor mats in service, and found if you holler, scream, and shout you aren't going to get too far with any help. Calmed down and explained I was frustrated, and received the help I expected and saw the issue from a different perspective that made sense. Seems like a lot of people below are just quick to vent.

March 19, 2020

COMPLETE JOKE! Went in only wanting to look and made it clear and instantly forced buying a vehicle down my throat. While sitting with one of the salesmen,... the sales GM drove my van to do a trade in appraisal. He came back to question me about if my van has an issue over heating or smoking? It doesn't, so my husband and I are clearly concerned. We go look and under the hood is radiator fluid EVERYWHERE. He claims that this has to have been an existing issue because he only drove 100 yards. Well my van has never leaked anything, nor was there any sign of a leak from me driving in and parking in their lot. I asked him if their service department would be able to look at it (because clearly we are a little stuck now) he said he would go talk to them, as we went back inside he went off one direction and we went back to the salesman's office so he could try to sweet talk me into buying vehicle, after talking I asked about my van. It was disregarding and he kept talking about what they needed to do to make the sale.. after more talking I asked a 2nd time about finding out how much to fix van.. disregarded again! So I took the papers and moved to side of desk and demanded they tell me what's going on with my Van. They walked me to the service center and left. Ended up, the sale GM never spoke with them like he said he was going to. Thankfully (I thought) they were able to look at it and fix it. While waiting for repair, we received a video text from sales GM trying to offer more to convince me to buy. When we were notified it was complete, again we were told they would cover the repair charges if I bought a car that night. NO! When I go to pay, it's quite more than I was told it would be and had to point it out and get them to fix it. Surprisingly they did. I get this issue very easily could happen at anytime, but it seems awfully fishy that I've had zero problems with my van, then salesman drives it and all the sudden theres a giant slice in my radiator hose causing fluid to go everywhere when he only drove it 100 yards down the road?!? . This happened on your time, a simple gesture of offering 15% off or a small dollar amount off cost of repair would have been much more assuring than lieing and hiding in your office thinking you made the sale a done deal now that my van has an issue. Their customer service rep called me to ask about my experience. Not to my surprise, he was not aware of the situation. I explained and he said he would see what he could do to not leave a sour taste, I told him I did not want a call back saying they would make me a better deal on a vehicle and I wanted removed from their system. After that he just ended the call with a general fake apology With that, it made it clear all they were going to do was come back to me to make another offer on a vehicle. Few moments later I get a text from sales GM saying the conversation was relayed to him and said "he is disappointed that I feel that way about him and that he was just being by telling me my car was broke".... let's stop being arrogant and realize this isn't about YOU, its how you handled the situation. You know, its called customer service. Also, I don't think you needed to inform me my car was broke, I could tell that by the radiator fluid leaking from everywhere after YOU drove it. And lord knows what was done to it.... it was an expensive lesson learned, but grateful that I didn't purchase a vehicle or I'm sure it would be a way worse mistake!! Do not let them drive your trade in without going with them!!! Or just avoid them period!! Gathering from others, this their normal manner of business. They don't even deserve 1 star.

April 22, 2019

Very disappointing customer service. I'm giving 2 stars because I am happy with my car but in the end the customer service was THE WORST. They dont keep... their word, once they have your money they could care less about anything that they promised. The owner is RUDE. We got off to a bad start which was just really strange and then he was just vindictive after that and over ruled any promises made by the sales person. My suggestion...go somewhere else. This RUDE owner doesnt deserve your hard earned money.

February 21, 2019

They always take great care of all my needs when it comes to service.

February 6, 2019

Bad radiator upon arrival home! No service after the sale! ...