4.5
Average based on 8 reviews.
  • Worked very hard to get me in my new van quickly.

Zach worked hard to quickly close my deal and get me into my new work van. He knew I drove a long way to look. The vehicle was clean, under book price, good running and just what I needed. He probably could have taken advantage of me on price, but didn't even try. He saved me enough from my planned budget that I was able to include a warranty (3rd party but high rated) factored into the financing. I also went in with a pre approval letter from a major lender and he saved me 5 points by using a local credit union! Hey Zach, I'll be back my friend. Highly recommend these folks!

• Amazing dealership to work with

Thank you for your input, we work hard to make sure we are a welcoming and easy to deal with local business.

As a first-time car-buyer, it was an absolute pleasure to work with Carboard to purchase my new vehicle. I worked with Kate, who was kind, welcoming, and unobtrusive. I didn't feel pestered to make a decision and I was (thankfully) treated like a person instead of a walking, talking stack of money. Carboard truly went above and beyond to make my purchasing experience exceptional- I was really impressed with the effort they put into finding the best rate for me to finance. Though I don't anticipate needing their services any time soon, I will absolutely recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

• That was goooooood!

Zach was awesome!!! Fast and easy process. Thank you guys!

Thank you Paul, I try not to take any more of our customers time than I need to.

Zach was awesome!!! Fast and easy process. Thank you guys!

• I would never recomend this place to anyone

Bought a vehicle they werent willing to budge on but agreed to meet me halfway on repairs. 3 times its been in for repair and they did a crap job. The first time my fiance sat for 4 hours before they came out and said we can't fix it. Then carboard told us they would send it to a different repair shop which they did not, in fact they even used my truck to move something and read my personal mail! Wood boards I had in the back were laid out flat and dirty foot prints all over them, dirty smudged finger prints all over the letter, seriously! I ran out of gas after picking it up before I could get to a gas station really why did you need to put on 50 miles on it? Yea I set my odometer before leaving. So after they had it the last time for a week my fiance called and the owner said he wasn't going to pay to fix it anymore and if we wanted our money back we could get it. Except when I came to pick it up he had no idea what I was talking about because he "never said that". Horrible customer service! Oh and not to mention when I told my sales person there was a leak on the truck to repair he wrote down power steering leak, and thats not even what it was! So they get off the hook with that one.

I am sorry you had a bad experience with our service. Please understand that we do not have a mechanic shop at our store. Any and all work would have been done with a third party company that specializes on working on the mechanics of cars. Carboard does not employ any mechanics. If you think that they went through your personal things or that they are not very good at what they do. I am happy to look up the records on who worked on your vehicle and give you their phone number so you can let them know they need to work on their service.

• Honest and friendly people. Great experience.

Thank you for your feedback, we pride ourselves on being a GOOD local Denver business.

I work with two of the good salespeople, Amir and Zach, at Carboard and they went out of their way to help me. Friendly and courteous. I found this dealer on Cars.com when searching for a used Mazda. Their listing was for the lowest mileage car and was less than any listings from the bigger car lots. The process was simple and fast--no surprises, just straight talk and trust. Would gladly work with these folks again, and probably will when it's time to replace the other family car. Thanks.

• Wonderful Service!

Just picked up an exelent truck from there. Got exelent amount for my trade in an hastle free financing. Couldn't be happier with transaction.

Thank you for the feedback.

Thank you for the feedback.

• Really happy we ran into them!

We were searching all of the metro area for an 01 sequoia and were feeling just disgusted with our experience and were about to move onto another vehicle when my husband saw our car on their lot. He went in expecting to hear that the terms were not right for us or that it was priced outside our budget. They ended up being very respectful of our needs and worked with us even though we were buying out of state. The carfax led us to find out easily that the car only needed minor things and that it was well cared for prior to trade-in. Car runs and performs great for its year and we are well past 30 days with no problems. We love the car and so grateful to them for working with us. We'll be back when this one has finished living.

• Good value

Carboard has a lot of pretty nice cars. They are reasonably priced. Personnel is friendly. Good email replys. Bought car from them. Did have to put about $1500 into car after bought it but when you purchase a 9 year old vehicle you have to expect a few things will need repairing. Car running in tip top shape now.