Ocean Mazda

4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 117 reviews

117 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ocean Mazda from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• April 21, 2017

I truly think this is one of the best dealers around . I had Fernando and yoel helping me And they made Me feel really confortable during the entire... process . . Thank you guys

Thank you for your positive review and recommendation. We are so glad to know you felt comfortable throughout the process and were taken care of. Than...k you!

July 25, 2018

The sales person Maria never called back with info.I requested on a vechicle of interest.I keep receiving mail from your store about other cars and don’t... know why.I am looking for a used Bentley Arnage only nothing else. I will find one elsewhere the staff at your store really seam unconcerned.

May 22, 2018

The salesperson than took care of me, going by J.P. LIED all through the couple of hours it took for my transaction to finish. Went in January.... thought... I had chosen one. When I looked at the manual that said 2017 & questioned this I was emphatically informed by J.P. that 2018 did I not come out until June...... Gullible me accepted it; how could I ever even consider that they would so 4 months after I was informed by employees of Ocean Mazda that 2018 HAD been out in January....Although the only change was the design on the shell rims. I REMEMBER seen them in the lot & told by LIAR J.P. that those were the Grand Touring above my price range. They WERE the 2018 he was steering me away from..... LIES is how he handled me.... I called him recently to express how I felt for having been conned.... All I got from J.P. were more lies, screams & a hang up. Have called to speak tith Sales Manager & General Manager & they have their overal decepción..... Will report to the BBB.

May 8, 2018

As pissed off as i am, i will save my paragraphs for the better business bureau, i will give a synopsis of what took place with my car buying process...... *** car sunroof was torn, *** they said they would replace it *** i lived in a different city and wasn't able to make it back to ocean mazda... they told me to take it to a mercedes benz dealership and they will cover the cost *** took it to the dealership 8 days after purchase of car about sunroof and discovered there are engine problems with the car as well due to the knocking noise i heard in the engine and asked them to check it out; - the pistons and rods are messed up *** they gave me a car on empty and no wiper fluids *** they don't return calls or answer their phones *** car engine is already messed up after 2 wks and they said they would cover the car for 30 days bumper to bumper - then say they don't do that!

April 17, 2018

They will do whatever to get your business...although not being very truthful and once they do...good luck! Do your selves a favor go somewhere else. These... people have no idea what customer service is nor means.

March 12, 2018

I have been to this dealer three times in my life. 1s Time when i leased my car, it was decent customer service. 2nd time i showed up at the dealer for... an oil change on a Saturday and they told me that they couldn't Service my car because they didn't have enough Mechanics. 3rd and last time, my lease was up in 4 months and i went in to look at the CX9 for my wife. The one in the showroom did not have a working battery therefore i was notable to see the back. A gentleman approached me and i explained the problem and he told me that was going to look for a battery jumper. 10, 20, 0 mins passed by, the sales man had walked in front of me about 3 times and had not acknowledged me. Thankfully, a young man named Manny, who was helping another customer, approached me, i explained the situation and within 1 minute, he showed up with 2 battery jumpers. I was bale to see the car but i will be visiting a different dealer to make a deal.

March 6, 2018

My wife and I had a great experience with Manny Patino at Ocean Mazda. Manny was very thorough and was very up-front with us in meeting our requests. If... you want it done quickly and painlessly, go see him at Ocean Mazda.

March 5, 2018

Went shopping for a new car. The sales person Carlos Ruiz was very nice and took his time with us. We did not feel pressured and he was gracious when we... said we needed extra time.

March 2, 2018

We had visited a number of other dealers looking for an SUV with a third row. We went to Hyundai, Honda and Mitsubishi. The Mitsubishi Outlander is an... SUV with a third row, but unless you are a baby, the third row is ridiculous. Frankly, that car shouldn't have a third row. That left the Honda Pilot and Hyundai Santa Fe and the CX-9. We liked all three, but the styling and look of the CX-9, plus all the standard features it has that are premium on Honda and Hyundai put it at the top of our list. So to Ocean Mazda we went. Manny Patino was our associate and he was great. He was patient with us, answered our questions, but answered them in a way that you could tell he knew what he was talking about, whereas with other, you can sort of get a sense that they are making things up. I never felt like that with Manny, so he's either a very good actor, or he really does know what he's talking about. Once we decided on the car, it was off to the back and forth buying process that is pretty much the same everywhere you go. You know, "let me check with the manager" deal. Frankly, when are car dealers going to learn that most people don't appreciate that part and would just really prefer if they got the absolutely lowest/best price the first time. But whatever, I can't knock Manny for that because it's not his fault and just a symptom of the entire industry. If I had to buy another car tomorrow, and it was a Mazda, I would see Manny no questions asked.

February 25, 2018

Honestly, It was an overall great experience. It was my first time going to this location and first time doing a car transaction on my own. Everyone who... attended us was great. Carlos Ruiz, our salesperson was absolutely fantastic!! His customer service was impeccable, took his time with us, gave us space and time to talk without rushing our decision and more than anything was honest and transparent¿ from the start. I would recommend¿ him to anyone who is going through this process!