New 855-672-2662 Dealer Website
Used 855-491-6665 Email Dealer
Service 855-354-9870

3.7
Average based on 7 reviews.
  • excellent internet department.easy to deal with

we always buy our cars on line unfortunally almost all mazda dealers have terrible locations but Ocean mazda at Doral is best located but what I really did was to contact their internet department to buy a cx9,let me tell you when research around the other mazda dealers they all promise you huge discounts and I hate things to good to be true because they're lying and they were very honest ,excellent customer service,the internet department is very well trained and dedicated to help you to save time and money,they have a system in place,the gentleman that runs the department is an experienced internet manager from autonation and Mercedes benz I spoke to him,ask for his name Israel , that explains the customer service.excellent choice,really recommend it if you're looking for a mazda

• Extremely unprofessional!

Don't judge a dealer by the way they treat you when trying to close a deal. Judge them based on their service after all the paperwork is signed. The way these people conduct business is unprofessional. I bought my car a month ago and they have yet to pay off my trade in and i still have no clue who i need to make my first payment to. I've been passed from one person to another trying to get this solved and the only person to somewhat help was the finance guy after my husband had to go in person and wait for a check they still owed us from my trade in ONE MONTH AGO. The accounting person never returned my call, the sales person straight up just ignored my calls and texts even after telling us to reach out to him no matter what we needed. Very disappointed. The irony is that i was in a car accident last week and the car is potentially a total loss, meaning that i could have been a returning customer. I now want nothing to do with Ocean Mazda or even the brand for that matter. If you still decide to buy a car from this dealer make sure not to fill out that famous Mazda survey until the very end.

• A happy customer

The best car buying experience ever. Totally satisfied. I recommend Yanet Borges for your sales rep.

• Wonderful people,Best location and place to buy

here is the thing,i shopped a mazda in 4 different locations ,they told me a bunch of prices and the only people who explained me all incentives and rebates I qualified for was the staff at Ocean Mazda,these people don't need to sugar coated you to come,they have straight young and honest people,i noticed very young fresh faces not that traditional car people,they have the best location and dealer place,great coffee,chocolate ,mocha machine for free is great ,i was watching yesterday the soccer world cup while buying my mazda 6 and I felt like I was home buying my car,they are at Doral,i finished my purchase and went to eat to the knife,the city of doral is beautiful and safe,dyango,robert and Irael were great to me,i really recommend this place.

• Bad Manager

My friend try to buy a car cause her car is five speed and she has problems with her leg and Mr. Oscar the manager told her to go get a cast on the leg with bad manners and keep driving the five speed car.

• Great dealership!

Great dealership! Honest people! If you are in the market for a vehicle, see Al Alvarez, he'll take very good care of you!

• Great dealership!