Sun State Ford

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.2
  • Always Satisfied

I've been to the SunState Ford Service Department twice in the past year and every time its been pleasant. Mr. Knight gives an almost accurate wait ti...me and will help resolve the issue the best way he can in a timely manner. Keep up the good work!!!

Thank you for your kind words! We're glad to hear you always have an exceptional experience and enjoy working with Mr. Knight. We're here for whatever... automotive needs you may have!

• Great car shopping experience!

Have shopped for many cars over the years and just had my best car shopping experience yet. Would like to specifically praise the professionalism, in...tegrity and great customer service provided by our used car sales representatives, Carlos and Stephen. Both these gentlemen were attentive, caring and forthright in all interactions during our purchase process. They were not pushy and never misrepresented any details associated with our purchase. After shopping for a vehicle over several days it was very refreshing to deal with such good individuals working for a professional organization. I have never taken the time to write a review until this experience. Thank you Sun State!!

• customer

Buying process too long. not employees fault. Just Ford processing

Mary, we're sorry for the extra wait, but we're proud that you had a good experience overall with us!

• Rude dirty and roaches

First time at Sunstate. What a joke. When you walk in to the building you are time warped back to 1980. Old roped furniture and offices in shamb...les. Worked with a new salesman trying to buy an f150. They sent back some other young guy to show me how much the payments would be. After a couple of trips back to the sales manager I politely asked to speak to the sales manager firectly. He would not come over to the table. As I was leaving I saw why. He was eating his dinner at the sales desk.

Thank you, Clark, for taking the time to let us know about your experience with our team here at Sun State Ford. We understand that you have some conc...erns with the level of customer service you received during your visit, and we would like to do everything possible to work to improve your perception of our dealership and our service. To better address your concerns, please reach out to our General Manager, Linda Rakestraw, at (407) 299-5900, as she would be happy to help make things right. We look forward to hearing from you, and wish you a very happy Thanksgiving.

• Great Deal ! Great experience in buying vehicle

Drove to dealer all the way from Hudson FL. They had a new 2015 Ford Expedition and the vehicle was as advertised ! The sales person Mr. Brian Rineha...rt was not pushy and very pleasant to deal with. He explained all the great features the SUV had and demonstrated them. It was such a pleasure to have dealt with him. Along with Mr. Mercado and the rest of the sales team it was a great experience. In the future if I need to buy another vehicle I know which dealer I will go too Sun State Ford. !!

Thanks for the great review Pedro! We're happy that we could provide great customer service and that Brian could give you the information you were loo...king for about the vehicle. If you need anything else, let us know. Congratulations on your new 2015 Ford Expedition!

• No sense of urgency

Went into the dealership on a Sunday with my husband. Found an Explorer we liked but our saleswoman was less than stellar so we had to get the sales m...anager to help her out. No big deal. He worked some numbers for us but we decided to talk about it overnight and contact him back in the morning. My husband actually contacted him later on a Sunday instead to talk about the car and he said he would look at it tomorrow as he had left for the day. Next day he text asking to get the payoff info on my car as he could not do anything until he had that (although the day before, it didn’t seem to be a problem). I got it for him less than an hour later and then he has ignored all of our phone calls and texts for 2 days. Lost a sale due to very poor customer service.

We are grateful for your feedback, Stefanie. Our team is always working to ensure the satisfaction of our customers from start to finish with our Sale...s team, and we understand that we did not live up to those expectations with you. While we understand you may wish to not do future business with us, we would like to connect with you, personally, to do everything that we can to work to make things right and improve your perception of Sun State Ford. At your convenience, please reach out to our General Manager, Linda Rakestraw, at (407) 299-5900. She is expecting to hear from you, and hopes to be able to work with you to get to the bottom of things with the miscommunication lines, as well as to assist you in your search for the perfect vehicle for you. Until then, have a great day.

• Great Customer Service

We had an amazing experience with the sales rep DAVIS KYLE. I highly recommend asking for him if you are going to purchase a Ford. I rarely write revi...ews but this young man deserved a recommendation for future customers. While we didn't purchase (through no fault of his) he was beyond patient and courteous. My almost 2 year old daughter was with us and she was not having a good day. He took the time to entertain her and color with her while my husband and I spoke and looked at different options. I could not believe the kindness he showed when many would have just shown impatience. She was the child running through the lobby and screaming. Not our proudest moment and yet he had the patience of a saint. He was knowledgeable and when he didn't know something he asked as opposed to just guessing, listened to our wants, and showed us the vehicles that had those wants. Did not try to upsell us or push us into something else. You will have a great experience if you ask for this gentlemen.

We're so happy to hear that David took such excellent care of you and your family. Our team completely understands the needs of children, and Davis wa...s happy to help keep your daughter entertained! We sincerely appreciate your kind words and your excellent review. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

• Steve

We purchased a used Edge from Sun State and just had our 60k service done. Maurice was fantastic in the service department. We came back the next da...y and had an oil change on my F150 and it was ready in an hour. Truly great service. Thank you.

Thank you for the great review! We are happy we could help service both of your vehicles. If you need anything else, please let us know!

• Service to my Ford Fision Energi

I'm impressed with the service I receive from Mr. Knight's team. They treat my car with extreme care and I appreciate Stacy's attentive attitude and ...efficient service. All the staff are extremely helpful and willing to assist me in any way they can. I'm happy with the quick and efficient care Mark provided when having my front bumper repainted (covered by ECP). I will be back regularly because of the personal attention I receive from all the staff. It would be nice if there was a greeter outside under the drive-thru to acknowledge and welcome the customers as they drive in for service. A simple hello is great is very nice. And to just let them know someone will be right with them. Thank you Team Sun State!

Thank you very much for your review and constructive feedback, Robert! Our team at Sun State works very hard to give you the best possible experience ...we can. We appreciate the thoughtful comments and do our best to improve each time you come in :) Have a great week!

• Excellent salesmen, excellent service

My family and I had been shopping around for a car when we went to Sun State Ford this past weekend. After looking around for a few minutes Jack Slate...r approached us. Throughout the whole process he was knowledgeable and patient with us. We appreciate him taking the time to talk about what we were looking for and what Sunstate Ford had to offer. I highly recommend this dealer and when you go, ask for Jack!

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how great Jack was for you! We truly appreciate the great rating!

Sun State Ford