Bartow Ford

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 974 reviews

Call This Dealer

• June 7, 2017

Krissa was my sales person and she was very professional and went out of her way to make our purchase a happy one. During my purchase, one of the owne...rs came in and helped with the process. He was a really nice guy and he was very helpful in the process. My initial purchase was not the right vehicle for me and Bartow Ford swapped the vehicle for me to make sure I had the right vehicle. They did it with kindness and professionalism. When things go smoothly any dealership can do a good job but when the process hits a speed bump that's when you see how good a dealership really is. Bartow Ford is truly a great dealership. Although I live two hours away, I will never buy a ford anywhere else. I'm a customer for life.

Hi Chris, thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share with us! Making sure our customers are 100% satisfied with their experie...nce with us is our number one goal! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to work with you!

May 21, 2018

Everything was a seamless process. Great customer service. Brianna was a pleasure to work with. Raquel was wonderful to complete the deal. It was the ...smoothest process i have ever had.

May 21, 2018

Traded in my 2014 focus for a 2018 fusion. Certainly a trade up. I love my fusion. Luxury ride at an affordable price. Love the burgundy violet color.... Love the ride. Comfy, smooth, quiet, economical. Marty Wilson was great as always. Friendly, courteous. All in all, a great experience. Will recommend to others. Thanks again, Bartow Ford.

May 20, 2018

I had know problems. Everybody was very nice from the time I entered the dealership. I didn't feel any pressure to buy and I purchase what I thou...ght was best for me at this time. I will return next time for future business.

May 17, 2018

The car buying experience was like none other, faster,helpful and fun. We felt so at ease and like we were good friends with everyone. It only took a ...few hours and we were in our new SUV best car buying experience ever go see Jared he is A#1

May 16, 2018

Herman Music was my salesman and he was excellent! He brought the car to me at work and gave me an over view of the features. He gave me a great deal ...and made my closing an easy event. He helped me learn about all the features I had not know and was kind and helpful and was so easy to work with. This is my 6th or 7th car from Bartow Ford and I wouldn't go any where else.

May 16, 2018

It was a pleasure purchasing my new F250 Platinum from Bartow Ford. Go see Marty he was very knowledgeable on the truck and features. He’s a very laid... back individual and will make your purchase suoer smooth.

May 15, 2018

We purchased a new crossover SUV from Rodney Rodriguez, he made it really easy and convenient for us! Would definitely recommend Rodney for anyone&apo...s;s salesman!

May 15, 2018

I WAS REFERRED TO CARLOS FIGUEROA BY A CO WORKER... DROVE 3 HOURS TO BUY A VEHICLE AND WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED!!! GREAT SALESMAN AND CUSTOMER SERVICE...

May 15, 2018

Bill Turner has been my salesperson for several years and with every purchase my wife and I always feel confident that Bill will treat us with fairnes...s and professionalism . He goes out of his way during the selling process and after, to make us feel comfortable with our purchase while answers all our questions without hesitation. Keep up the good work Bill along with all the management and staff at Bartow Ford.

Bartow Ford