Bartow Ford

(4.9) 859 reviews

Call This Dealer

• New car purchase

Krissa was my sales person and she was very professional and went out of her way to make our purchase a happy one. During my purchase, one of the owne...rs came in and helped with the process. He was a really nice guy and he was very helpful in the process. My initial purchase was not the right vehicle for me and Bartow Ford swapped the vehicle for me to make sure I had the right vehicle. They did it with kindness and professionalism. When things go smoothly any dealership can do a good job but when the process hits a speed bump that's when you see how good a dealership really is. Bartow Ford is truly a great dealership. Although I live two hours away, I will never buy a ford anywhere else. I'm a customer for life.

Hi Chris, thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share with us! Making sure our customers are 100% satisfied with their experie...nce with us is our number one goal! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to work with you!

• Vincent did great job

Great job men. I have no more to say but the programmers who created this form think i should give at least 25 words. They are very lucky i did not c...lose the window!

• Buddy

Buddy Music was excellent. He is very informative and always happy to help. He showed us how to use the Ford Pass App. It’s great.

• Rodney is the Man!

I have purchased multiple vehicles from Bartow Ford and keep coming back. Great people, customer service and prices. Mike Bedenbaugh, Rodney Rodrigu...ez, & Steve Hendricks are great folks.

• owner

I worked with Melissa Jones and C.J. Russell. They were so wonderful and I bought the SUV of my dreams. I could not be happier. This is my second vehi...cle from Bartow Ford, my daughter bought her new car here and I also have a friend and her daughter who have bought several vehicles from Bartow ford. It has become a tradition to only go to Bartow Ford. I will always deal with Melissa and C.J.....they are my team.

• Purchased new 2018 Explorer

Called the store in regards to a used Explorer I saw on line. Talked to Laura who said she would arrange a visit as we were coming back home in a f...ew days. She called back the day before our scheduled visit to say the used Explorer was sold. I asked about some new ones and she was very helpful in checking inventory as we wanted specific features. She must of called 3 or 4 times to make sure and clarified the featlakelandures we wanted . Came in and bought the Explorer. I hate the car sales game but understand how and why as they are a for profit business. I got the deal I was happy with. Excellent follow up!

• jeanblack

John was an outstanding salesperson. I told him what I wanted and how much I was willing to pay for it......he met my needs/wants without any hassle. ...I've worked in a Ford dealership for over 20 years and knew all of the ins and outs and was not looking forword to "playing the game". John was very professional and knowledgeable . I will recommend him .

• Best experience I've ever had buying a vehicle

To start it off Randy Siebenaler as a salesperson was a super nice guy and very informative. I gave him a small window to work with as far as what I w...anted and he executed perfectly on what I was asking for in a vehicle. Top notch!!

• Excellent job! Highly recommend........

I was shopping for a used truck and found what I was looking for at Bartow Ford. I reached out to inquire about the truck and started the process with... the sales rep Laura Sanchez. She was fantastic to work with! I highly recommend her to anyone as well as the whole Bartow Ford staff. Great job. Great experience!

• Buying 2017 F350

My visit started off nice while meeting the salesperson I spoke to on the phone Laura Sanchez. We quickly got to an impasse related to price that she... needed to discuss with her manager Mike Bedenbaugh. When she returned, the price still didn't meet my desired budget. Off to the manager she went again. This time Mark came in and announced that "he was one of the owners" and that "we cant just giveaway a vehicle with this high of a demand". He then tried to make some ridiculous comparison to building homes (I'm a Builder) that didn't make sense or even remotely make his point. I stood up, shook their hands, thanked them for their time and left the dealership returning to Tampa. Next morning Laura calls to tell me they can get closer to my budget if I'm still interested. I gave it some consideration and made a return trip back to the dealership. Purchase of the truck went fine, about 2 hours total, until I was told "we cant clean the vehicle before you take it because we close in 3 hours!" What? I just bought a 70K truck and you cant clean it? "You can bring it back whenever you can, we owe you a cleaning" Sure, I'll just drive over from Tampa!! Additionally, there was ZERO walk thru of the vehicle. I would have thought someone familiar with the vehicle would spend 5 minutes showing me the vehicles important features, equipment, etc before I drove off. Guess not. I bought the truck here because I liked the truck, not the experience at Bartow Ford. Going elsewhere next time.... BTW, my negotiated price was OTD (out the door). There was a financing Doc fee of $179.00 added to my financing through Ford Motor Credit that should have been included. (I was always going to finance a portion of this vehicle and received a credit for using Ford Motor Credit off the purchase price) This was no surprise to anyone. It's only right that the dealership returned this ADDITIONAL cost to me. I let it go at the time because I didn't want another lecture from the "Owner". Small price to pay, believe me.

Bartow Ford