• Great service everytime

Excellent work by Lander Ford collierville Tn. John Galvalisi and his Techs are outstanding in service and knowledge. I have all 4 of my Ford vehicles serviced at this location thanks to this great crew.

• Car Service

Very very good!!!!! Very efficient and friendly. Surprised how fast the job was done.

• Dwight Blankenship

It was a good visit, I think more details need to be explained about the features of the vehicle.

• New car experience

We love how easy it is to deal with Karen Hill. We have bought several cars from her and always come to her when we are in the market for something new

• Ford Explorer

Chris Jeffries was a pleasure to do business with. Made the car buying experience very easy. I will definitely recommend Landers and Mr. Jeffries. Finance department was nice also.

• Joel C

Great atmosphere and professional attitude. Clean and comfortable environment.

Great atmosphere and professional attitude. Clean and comfortable environment.

• Ford Edge

Everyone is always very helpful and courteous. The car was dropped off easily and picked up in record time.

• Best dealership in Collierville

Brandon Hall took care of me from the moment I walked into the door and until I was given the keys to my new car!

• Ford Mustang 17

Everyone was extremely nice. Noel was great and provided great service. I would definitely recommend him as a salesman to my family and friends.

• Landers Ford Service work

Had an issue with my truck stalling and not running well. brought it in and John took excellent care of me, not only getting that issue resolved, but also getting 100,000 mile maintenance done all in one day. Great JOB!! John was very helpful, kept me up to date. I was very happy with my service. Richard