187 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Tri-County Ford from DealerRater.com
  • 2010 Mercury Mountaineer

Very nice folks and very nice cars. I am happy with my purchase.

Very nice folks and very nice cars. I am happy with my purchase.

Thank your for taking time to review us! We appreciate your business and so glad to hear that you are happy with your recent purchase. We are glad to have you as part of our Tri-County Family.

• With my husband's illness I needed somebody to help me who w
    April 21, 2017

With my husband's illness I needed someone to help me who was understanding and caring. I found that in Dean Boeh and John Haupt . I am grateful for their assisting me in finding the car perfect for us.

• Great service

First time buying a car and my experience at Tri County Ford surprised me. They weren't pushy at all and they gave me the best advice whether it benefit them or not. I would definitely recommend.

• Not sure what to type here, What do I type here?

I had worried what they would find and how long it would take to repair. Would they keep my vehicle for eternity? Would the parts they need have to come from far, far away? NO, This was a Nice Experience. Janet got my vehicle in and she got her team started on it. Very Kind and Caring Staff. I'll be back !!!

Timothy, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, we appreciate your business!

• Shop Tri-County for the BEST service & experience

I had an EXCELLENT experience with Tri-County! Mark Monroe was a fantastic salesman. He listened to what I wanted and worked very hard to get me the car I needed. I would definitely recommend Tri-County to any one looking to purchase a vehicle!!

Sarah, we appreciate you writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• Service great

We really appreciate your feedback! At Tri-County Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

I needed to have my computer updated in my Lariat F150. I was greeted on my arrival then updated by the tech as to the estimated cost and time to complete the work. My truck was completed in less than The estimated time. Check out was fast and simple by a very pleasant cashier

• Tri County Ford

Fast Service, Clean service area, and customer waiting area. Friendly Employees

Joseph, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

Fast Service, Clean service area, and customer waiting area. Friendly Employees

• Great dealership good inventory
    April 12, 2017

My sales person was knowledgeable and patient. The delivery of the SUV was great they were waiting for me and spent quite a bit of time to make sure I knew how to work the electronics in the car. I plan on using this dealership to maintain the SUV.

• richard wilson

I had a good experience with salesman ryan burton. He was very knowledgable and extremely friendly and prompt with his assistance.

Richard, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle!

Richard, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle!

• Our experience
    April 7, 2017

We stopped by Tri-County Ford to test drive a 2016 used F-150. Salesman, RYAN BURTON was exceptionally helpful in helping us choose the right truck for our needs. My husband asked what he had for the best bang for the buck. Ryan searched through inventory and found us a new F-150, for a better bargain. Now we are proud owners of a new Ford truck, which we love. Therefore, we rate Tri-County Ford a 5 star!