Performance Honda

838 reviews

838 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Performance Honda from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

May 24, 2019

My wife and I recently bought a Honda Pilot from Performance Honda on Route 4 in Fairfield. It was a great experience from customer service to sales to... finance. Thanks!

May 20, 2019

My first time purchase vehicle and I would highly recommend Performance Honda.I had a great first experience they all was friendly and helped me find the... right vehicle for me.

• August 30, 2018

I am very pleased at how easy the car buying process was at Performance Honda. I got a great price, and Conrad Barnes was fantastic to deal with. I had... to drive about 30 miles to get to Performance Honda, Fairfield, but it was well worth the trip. This was probably the first time I left a dealership not feeling that I'd been taken. I highly recommend this dealership. They know how to treat a customer right.

May 18, 2019

I purchased a new 2019 Honda Pilot Touring AWD from this dealership. I was very conflicted on which car to purchase and looked at the CRV and Passport... as well. Jenny Gladwell with internet sales was very knowledgeable and patient as I worked through my options. No hard pressure sales and gave me a great deal. I will purchase from her again.

May 15, 2019

It was absolutely painless to turn in my leased CR-V and lease a new CR-V. Everyone was very helpful. I'm happy with my new car.

May 14, 2019

If you want someone to be rude to you assume you have no credit and insult your intelligence go to performance Honda. Not everyone at performance Honda... is probably rude but one person in particular was. I first walked into Honda and the lady at the front desk was sweet as pie, i loved her energy she got me to the first person available. His name was Ryan Dorsey. I tried to tell him why i was there and that i wanted to check out cars but as soon as i told him i would be purchasing in August when i graduate college his whole demeanor changed. He acted like he really didn't want to help us and that we were wasting his time. He wasn't happy to help us and it was clear. He assumed i didn't have credit and told me how i could get credit and a credit score. I asked him about discounts for military since I'm former military and i am a student he threw in my face that i wouldn't be purchasing until August so he didn't know. He was very unprofessional in how he talked and i would never go to him again.

May 11, 2019

Had a great experience with Jay and Performance Honda. He took the time to explain the features and made the process a easy one. I was impressed with... how hands on he was throughout the whole process. Everyone at Honda was very friendly and ensured we had a great experience.

May 6, 2019

They do not stand behind what they sell. They will say anything to get you to purchase the car and then when it breaks they don't keep their word about... fixing it. They are worst dealership I have ever dealt with. I wish I would have never bought my car from them.

Hello, I'm sorry about your experience. Would you please reach out to me directly? I'd like to talk to you about why you're experience wasn't up to... our five star standard. Matt Lockwood General Manager 513-829-7300 MLockwood@performancehondastore.com

April 21, 2019

Super helpful, and helped me with all my doubts, and left the same day with auto in hand. They are the best in hondas used and new

April 20, 2019

Awesome experience, friendly staff, not pushy, got deal done. Easy to work with, new lease on Odyssey 2019, atmosphere was good, highly recommend, made... my wife happy, threw in some freebies.