• Kyle at Beechmont Ford

Kyle Mahon at Beechmont Ford was awesome to work with. He was very friendly, knowledgeable, willing to answer my questions, and helpful. He listened to my needs/wants in a new car and delivered! I love my new car!

• What a great salesman

Donnie Combs was an excellent sales person.He was not pushy or high sales ,he was knowledgable and very polite.He was the best salesman I have dealt with.Thank You Donnie!

• Great experience

Found a truck online called talked to Greg Hester who was great in going out. Looking at the truck called back an said it was very clean so I went after work at 7pm and met with Greg who is a man if his word the truck is beautiful super clean inside and out so if you're going to buy a truck or car I would asked for Greg Hester he'll take good care you

• great expierience

Great sales staff Dean McWilliams was a great salesman not pushy 3rd truck i have purchased here since 2003

• Jason

Jason did an excellent job of showing me all the cars in my price range and I bought an Explorer SUV

• Beechmont Ford

Had a great experience with Don Smith when I purchased a used Subaru. No pressure & he was able to find what I wanted in a very short period of time at a price I could pay. Although he was not familiar with Subarus, he took time to become knowledgeable about the vehicle so he could explain the features and how everything works. I will recommend Beechmont Ford and Don Smith to all my friends.

• Ford Explorer Purchase

I generally dislike the new car purchase process as you can be trapped in a dealership for hours. However, Jason at Beechmont Ford had us out in about 2 hours and that included our "thinking" time which was considerable. The price was right and the service great.

• Awesome service

Greg Hester was a great help with picking out my and my fiancé first truck ! Thanks Greg the f150 is awesome !

• Beechmont Ford

Very easy to deal with very friendly. My salesman was Greg Kien and he had everything ready to go when I got there and it took less than an hour .

• Katie bought an Ford Explorer

Dean was EXCELLENT and we truly enjoyed our buying experience at Beechmont Ford. They were all wonderful to work with.