Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram FIAT

707 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 1, 2019

We had a very easy and quick experience buying our new car. In the past we've spent the day purchasing vehicles. This only took around 2-3 hrs. The trade... in process is very quick and making the deal was easy. Dae'Quan also knew his information very well and did great at multitasking the trade in and purchase as well as answering any questions. We were also glad that the online inventory was accurate and that the car we wanted was in the lot like the site said.

Kgj201, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM! We hope to... be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

August 1, 2019

Dropped vehicle off at 9:30am,,at 4:30pm they texted me that they didn't get my Jeep in, even though I had an appointment...my car sat there for 7 hours... and never got worked on ...

Hi Larry, At Hendrick, we strive to set the bar high to ensure our customer's receive the best service and would like to speak with you more about you...r recent experience. At a time that works for you, please contact Bobby Wallace, General Manager, 704-363-6900 to discuss further. Thank you, we appreciate your time.

July 31, 2019

Scheduled appointment not honored, SUV at dealership 8 hours, problem not fixed, shuttle service not available one hour prior service department closing,... grease in vehicle

Carolina1012, it is disappointing for us to hear that your experience was anything less than great. When you have an opportunity, please reach out to ...us at (843) 639-5475 so we can try to restore your confidence in our business. Thank you again for taking the time to reach out to us, and we hope to hear from you soon.

July 31, 2019

From start to finish Michael Buckworth listened to everything I needed and got it done. Michael and the team at Rick Hendrick Dodge are the best in the... business.

Mtoscano, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM! If you h...ave any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

July 29, 2019

Awesome service as always. I didn't have to wait long and everything was done to my satisfaction. I love this car and have never had any problems with... it!

Mary0305, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are mo...re than happy to help!

July 26, 2019

Worked with Andy and from arrival at the dealership I was able to walk out the door with our new car in 3 hours. A totally pleasurable experience.

John2, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM. We can't w...ait to see you again, have a great day.

July 25, 2019

Our salesperson Charles White is the most understanding and accommodating person I have ever dealt with. Charles was very patient and found the exact vehicle... we were looking for. Charles and the Sales department worked quickly to get us the best deal possible. Everything moved quickly and smoothly. We were out driving our new Durango in just a short time. Everyone was amazing and accommodating. We couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sd. Gould, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM! We hope... to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

July 23, 2019

Service was great. Cliff helped keep me updated and got my car done in a reasonable time frame. I don't have anything else to say really other than I would... go again.

July 22, 2019

When I arrive I was greeted by the technician and my order was taken immediately. I was asked about additional service being offer. Logan was very nice... and professional and that what will bring me back to Rick Hendrick.

Ron1531, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

July 12, 2019

I had some issues with my 2018 Chrysler Pacifica and they got addresses. We had to wait on some parts but Travis made sure I got a loaner in the meantime....

Steve171717, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM! If yo...u have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!