Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram FIAT

771 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 8, 2021

I was have trouble with the DEF system and fuel heater. I took the truck in to get it checked out. The answer was there is nothing wrong with it. My feelings... are; why would I take time off work if there wasn't something wrong. And just because I am told there is nothing wrong that does not make it so. It only means they could not find the problem. I can accept that they could not find the problem but to tell me there is nothing wrong is insulting. Yes I would recommend the dealer for the purpose of buying a new vehicle, but I never had a good experience with the service department.

David Howard Wright, we are glad we could help! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

February 1, 2021

Jenny in the service dept is awesome....great with customer care...

Richard S, we are glad Jenny could help! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM FIAT.

January 29, 2021

I was having recalls serviced and the repairs were completed sooner than I figured. Good work

Paul Kohl, we strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM... FIAT. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

January 28, 2021

After a terrible experience at another local dealership, I wasn't feeling very excited about purchasing a new vehicle. However, that changed when I went... to Hendrick Jeep of North Charleston. We were approached immediately by a friendly member of their sales staff named Joe, and we were able to make a deal on a new Cherokee! Both Joe and Jack (finance) provided us with a stellar car-buying experience that was fair and completely stress-free. Throughout the process, I never felt pushed. Instead, Joe and Jack both listened to our needs and offered suggestions and guidance about what they thought might be best for our current situation. I was extremely pleased with my experience at Hendrick Jeep of North Charleston and would recommend this dealership , and especially these team members, to anyone. Thanks Joe and Jack for your assistance -- I'm very happy!

Sharon Mcallister, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM FIAT with Joe. If you're ever in need of more hel...p, please let us know!

January 28, 2021

Good experience, professional service, fair prices

Kiersten, we are glad we could help! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

January 26, 2021

Dennis, my rep, did an amazing job. Got everything done to the best of his abilities. I'll be back.

Brantley Mathas, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

January 25, 2021

I have had my 2019 Jeep Cherokee in there twice for a week at a time in less than a month. First they did not offer me no rent a car so I went a week each... time without a vehicle. And when I told him what the issue was they said there?s nothing wrong with it. When I?m driving every once in a while my transmission feels like it?s slipping. I have two children I drive around with the vehicle stalled on me in the middle of the road when I was turning once and they made it seem like I?m the crazy one because they can?t find anything wrong with it. I will never buy from here again nor will I tell my friends and family too.! I am going to traded in at a Ford dealership. I have a feeling they?re going to realize somethings wrong with my car after my warranty is up and then I?m the one who?s going to be screwed!

Erin Norris, We strive for 100 percent satisfaction and feel that anything less is unacceptable. We would appreciate the opportunity to talk with you... further about your recent visit. We would like the opportunity to make this up to you. Please contact our manager at (843) 639-5475 so we can make your experience a positive one.

January 22, 2021

Wesley was very enthusiastic and helpful! We have already recommended him to others!

Trell, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. We hope you have a great day!

January 19, 2021

Painless and quick buying process, saw the vehicle I wanted on the internet and text them to see if they could get it. They text me back for a appointment... to see my traded in, made the deal and signed papers that day, picked up the vehicle 3 day later.

Michael Bergeron, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM F...IAT! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

January 14, 2021

Excellent service. Short wait time. No appointment needed. Comfortable facility.

Sheila Davy, we strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler Dodge R...AM FIAT. We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.