New 866-955-2967 Dealer Website
Used 866-969-1221 Email Dealer
Service 877-399-3036

Average based on 70 reviews.
  • My favorite dealer in Oklahoma!

I've been to just about every dealer in the state. However, I keep coming back to Bob Moore Mazda and just purchased my third car from them. From the sales side, Corbin and Terry are the best, very knowledgeable, professional, and they Always ensure you are happy from the start to well after the sale. This dealer continues to work with me and once again I just got a Very fair deal. I seriously doubt if any of the other dealers would have done so much to get the business. I plan to be back. Best Regards, WW

• Great experience with Nick McGregor

Nick was so helpful and made buying our Mazada easy! We are very happy with our CX5. Nick was very transparent and easy to talk to! I would recommend them any day.

• Not a good first experience what so ever

Had been looking at a 2015 challenger for almost 2 weeks. I haven't been able to get there cause of work but today on May 12, 2016 I was able to leave work early and get there. The girl I guess working the front desk Calle dme every other day and I thank u for keeping me interested but why would she do that if the car wasn't there. She had called me that morning, about the car and asked when I was coming in. I said around 130 and she said ok it would be there. I got there and she was off already and the car had been sold two days ago......they said it takes longer for the car to come off the Internet. But she works there, she wouldn't need the Internet. She could literally walk the lot and would see it. The kid that helped me acted like he didn't know much. I just ok thank you. I wont be back.

• Easy Purchase

Alex Erway & Matlin Mixon made this an easy purchase. In & out, no hassles, no games. I would not hesitate to purchase from them again.

• Excellent Staff @ Bob Moore Mazda

I found a used 2016 Miata on cars.com at Bob Moore Mazda in Oklahoma City. I chatted on line on separate occasions with Angel and Chris to get information on the car. I booked a one-way ticket to Oklahoma hoping the car was all it was represented to be. The pictures on cars.com showed a very clean car inside and out. My salesman, Elton Rhoades, picked me up from the airport and took me to the dealership. I proceeded to test drive the car and decided to buy it. It was a slow day at the dealership but the atmosphere was relaxed and everyone I encountered was very nice. The entire process was a pleasure. I felt like I got to know Elton on a personal level in a very short period of time. If you're looking for a Mazda in the OKC area, Elton is your man.

• Excellent new car buying experience!

Terry Johnson, gave me every reason I needed to purchase a Mazda from Bob Moore. He helped me to get the best price for my trade and his guidance and knowledge enabled me to make the best decision.

• Bush League

Financial guy great. No one to clean car after purchase. Took floor mats out of vehicle hoping we wouldn't notice very bush league.

• Terrible service

Unprofessional. Totally wasted my time. Constantly passed around from one person to the next.

• First-Time Car Buyter

I had a wonderful experience working with the sales team at Bob Moore Mazda. Not only was the process quick and easy but they took the time to answer all of my questions and walk me through any concerns. Being a first-time car buyer I was not very familiar with the entire process but they were extremely professional throughout my deal. Their service team has also been fantastic in working me in to their schedule. Overall this was an incredible car buying experience and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle.

• 2016 Mazda6

Austin rocks!!! Extremely knowledgeable about the features and engine of the vehicle. I would recommend him any day!!