• Service with a smile

Fast and friendly, service is great,easy to deal with

Thanks for the great star-rating, Tim! At Stevens Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

Fast and friendly, service is great,easy to deal with

• Owner

Got me in quick as they could and fixed and back out.

Tim, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Got me in quick as they could and fixed and back out.

• Satisfied

Stevens helped to work with us to get the results we needed on getting our pickup repaired. We appreciate their expertise.

• customer

Thank You For the service on my car Ilike how the service people come out and tell you what they are going to do to the car , Very nice employee awesome job

• Quick Lane

We are very happy that this facility is available and that we don't have to deal with the Stevens Ford repair shop anymore. I do NOT recommend them, only the Quick Lane. The waiting area is clean & comfortable. The little snack shop is handy & we enjoyed our free cokes. It was nice to be consulted about an air filter.

• i am a retired school teacher

we did not purchase the vehicle from stevens ford. we are leasing it from washburns in alva. the service department at stevens is much better and more friendly . I have more faith in stevens than in alva, but wanted to see how they compared.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Jim! If there is anything we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

• Winter experience

Awesome as always! The service that has always been provided to me continues, even when I have someone else bring in my vehicle for me!

We really appreciate your feedback! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

• Amazing Customer Service

Troy from the service department has been very helpful with all the problems we have had with our vehicle. All the recall service needed was done promptly without hesitation or giving us the run-around about what they can do. He is by far the best service department employee I have ever delt with both stateside and overseas. This guy deserves a raise, no doubt that he treats customers like family.

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Daniel! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

• Jeep purchase

Brandon did an excellent job! Would buy from this salesman again if i'm in the market for a vechile

• Ford Escape

Everything went well and the sales representative was very good.

Everything went well and the sales representative was very good.