• 4/13/17 Exceptional Buying Experience

What a day! What purchase! I left work early to drive to Corydon IN to Heritage Ford with high hopes and big dreams of buying my 1st ever Mustang Convertible. From the initial phone calls as I left to ensure the car was still available...to the final closing moments of the buy I was treated with such high levels of courtesy and professionalism. I walked away feeling and believing they actually cared about me, they cared about what I wanted. I was never pressured or hassled to make any decision. When I arrived, the car I had called about was already sitting out front ready for my inspection and test drive. Gage, my salesman, was a younger guy...fairly new to sales. He was professional, friendly, and eager to answer any questions I had and most importantly willing to hear my stories I wanted to share. The dealership worked so very hard to ensure my financing would be approved and that I would drive away in my dream car! During the process, my phone was dying and Gage graciously offered up his phone charger for my use. I've never personally enjoyed car buying or the hassle or finagling....but this was a great experience. I was so taken by the calm atmosphere of the staff and their willingness to go the extra step to make you feel welcome and valued. This review comes from a single father who highly recommends buying from Heritage Ford of Corydon IN!

AaronC, Thank you for your kind words and traveling to purchase from us. As you have experienced, we discount our vehicles upfront, eliminating the need for customers to haggle. I will pass on your complements to Gage. He and the rest of the sales team really enjoyed assisting you in your purchase.

• Great sales staff.

Today I purchased a 2011 Fiesta. Chris Wenzler was my salesman. He was great at answering questions. Also Mandy and Debbie did a great job of setting up and finalizing the sale. Go there!!! Mike Wetzel

• Great Experience

We were shopping for a car for our son and we drove 2 hours to see a car we had found online at Heritage Ford. It was worth the drive! Our son loved the car immediately and the staff was extremely friendly and not pushy at all. We were made to feel comfortable from the beginning. We feel like we got a great car at a fair price. We'd make the drive again in a heartbeat!

• Great Experience!

We all know how much we hate the whole car buying experience. Heritage Ford in Corydon made this experience as painless as possible. Everyone I worked with from the front line sales staff to the Sales Manager and Finance office team all made me feel like they wanted me to have the best car buying experience possible. They seem like a very happy working family and that carries over to the entire experience. Oh yes, one more thing. I price compared 12 like vehicles to the one I purchased and not only was it in the best shape of all of them, the price was more than fair as they ranked #1 out of 12 in my comparison. Highly recommend!

• Heritage Ford - Dealer - Corey Barr

Everyone that I encountered during my car buying experience at Heritage Ford in Corydon, was very friendly and accommodating.

• Fantastic people and fantastic experience!

I hate car shopping. It is the number one shopping experience I wish I could avoid, but my car was totaled in an accident, so I had no choice. I researched many cars online, and chose to drive to Heritage from Lexington, KY. I'm so glad we decided to make the drive! I have never enjoyed a car purchase more than this one. The staff is warm and inviting, and they made a point to make us feel at ease. Everyone there was professional, and didn't use those pushy sales tactics that most car dealerships use. I will definitely recommend this dealership to anyone.

• Great experience

great experience buying my new truck through the dealer. worked with me to reach a perfect outcome! would recommend!

• LOVE ITNever shopping anywhere but here ever again

LOVE this place. Great cars great team, especially Cameron. We will definitely shop here for the next car too.

• Owner

Fast friendly servic9and. No run around or suprises

John s, Thank you for your feed back, sir. It is our goal to provide a purchase experience free from uncertainty or anxiety - no surprises.

Fast friendly servic9and. No run around or suprises

• Overall Good Service

Good selection of vehicles. Staff stayed late to complete the transaction. Appreciative of the courtesy provided to me and my family.

Sheila, It was our pleasure to serve you. Thank you for traveling a great distance to purchase from us.