Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Inc

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

It was all that I hoped it would be

Would recommend this place to others. It met all are expectations and then some. The buying experience was enjoyable. I will definitely buy there again

Excellent Customer Service

Dave made buying a new Jeep super easy! Never did I,at any point, feel pressured to buy. Everyone there are polite and quick to go out of their way. WILL definitely be back and will send others his way!

Dwayne is fantastic to work with when buying a car

Dwayne and the folks at Key were great to work with when we bought our new Jeep. We’ve bought our Jeep’s from Dwayne fir years.

1.4

The service department is not organized at all. My truck...

The service department is not organized at all. My truck has been there for over a month and they refuse to give updates on their progress. I have to call them daily and I usually get some out of this world story. Truck went in on February 8... They are saying the service will be done Mar 4.

Don Herron

Excellent service. Caitlin is awesome, Karen too. Kelly is an excellent service manager😁 Always use Key for my vehicle service needs . Highly recommend for service

First Service

Bought a new Wrangler out of state in Kentucky . Had a Dodge pickup in the past which I purchased here. Always got good service then and I intend to have my Jeep serviced here.

Amazing Service

Chris and his team were wonderful. Amazing service as always. Professional, competent and very customer service oriented. Highly recommend them for ALL your automotive needs!!

4.0

Computer issue

Great service. Made me feel welcome as a new customer. Really liked having a female service manager! Will continue to be a customer in the future!

Key Chrysler gave us superior service with our car. We...

Key Chrysler gave us superior service with our car. We had issues that Chrysler Corp. would not help us with. Key went above and beyond our expectations in the quality of service and assistance they gave us. Highly recommend.

4.5

Very pleased

Great experience, dropped my Jeep off and got the call it was all finished super fast! Great job, good communication with everything. Will go back every time