New 855-879-7908 Dealer Website
Used 866-414-5833 Email Dealer
Service 888-297-6514

Average based on 4 reviews
  • best pre-owned car/truck dealership on LI

My wife and I went to 4 dealerships on LI looking for a pre-owned Ford F150. Crown Ford by far was the best to deal with. They had exactly what we wanted on their lot and did not use creepy sales tactics. And they did not have to send us to "the finance guy" who try to jack up the price up by offering additional options/packages. We were extremely satisfied with the negotiated price and the overall level of professionalism was outstanding. This is the 2nd time I've purchased a vehicle from them and it is the place to go if you are in the market for a pre-owned vehicle!

Dear Jeff, Thank you very much for your kind words and compliments. It really was a pleasure for us as well doing business with you guys. Please know if you ever need anything we are always here for you. Thank you again for your business from all of us at Crown Ford. Sincerely, Ryan Martin Sales Manager 516-825-8300

• A great time @ Crown Ford

I've shopped around at other dealerships but I always come to Crown Ford for the best deal. From there sales teem to the service department it's always a pleasure going to Crown Ford .

• Wow! Amazing Service!

Bought several cars and have them serviced here. Excellent service. Friendly people. Love the experience every time. Thanks!

• Great Service! Friendly Staff!

Crown Ford is the absolute best on the Island. We've purchased three cars from there over the years and have been highly satisfied with all purchases. Currently own two fords, an explorer and an escape and we will ONLY go to Crown Ford for service. Gary in the service department is so friendly, you feel as if you are having a family member fix your car. The whole department is efficient and knowledgeable, great service always.