New 866-566-1286 Dealer Website
Used 866-515-5248 Email Dealer
Service 855-514-1297

Average based on 193 reviews.
  • BEST CARS IN TOWN

if you want a Great American Made Car go to HUSKER AUTO

Timothy, Thank you for your recommendation! We appreciate your feedback. Your friends at Husker Auto Group

if you want a Great American Made Car go to HUSKER AUTO

• Customer

Your service department is exceptional, Marty Upton makes you feel like you are his only customer, he does a great job.

Tim, Thank you for your kind words. At Husker Chevrolet, we pride ourselves on treating each of our customers like they are special and are happy to hear that our efforts are showing. Thanks again for choosing us!

• 2011 ram 2500

Kevin was very helpful. Would recommend Husker auto to all my friends.

Thanks for the great review, Dan! We truly appreciate your business!

Kevin was very helpful. Would recommend Husker auto to all my friends.

Thanks for the great review, Dan! We truly appreciate your business!

• Great Experience!

Wow, where do I begin? First off, I have never enjoyed vehicle shopping, in my mind its always salesmen coming at you like vultures trying to get your business, it’s never appealing nor something I look forward to. It was not like that here at Husker Auto. I was very fortunate to have a few friends who are employed there, one who I grew up with, Lucas, and one I served in the Military with, Kraig. It was nice to come in and see familiar faces, and know right way I knew I would not be pressured into a buy. With the help from Lucas and Kevin, we eventually found the right vehicle for myself and my family. I could not be more thankful for everyone I came across during the whole process, and will highly recommend this dealership to my friends. Thank you all so much for how enjoyable the whole process was! Big shout outs to Lucas, Kevin, Kraig, Jack and even got to talk to Terry quite a bit!

Stuart, we are so happy to hear about the great experience that our team provided you with during your time with us! Knowing that you received excellent service makes us very proud. We hope to see you again soon!

• Leased a new car

It was a good Experience would work with Paul again he made us feel important.

Thank you for letting us know about the great experience you had with Paul, Tim! We appreciate the great review!

It was a good Experience would work with Paul again he made us feel important.

• Service visit for warranty items.

Warranty items taken care of promptly. Corrections were made in a timely manner.

Thanks for sharing, Michael! We are please to hear that you had an excellent experience with our service department. We appreciate your business!

• David Smith

My wife and I thought that the buying experience was great. We were impressed

My wife and I thought that the buying experience was great. We were impressed

Thanks for the feedback, David! We are happy to know that our team was able to make the car buying experience great for you and your wife. We appreciate your business!

• customer

Made appt took car in received a loaner and next day called and vehicle repaired. Very good service and service rep was excellent

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, Janice! We hope that you will continue to use our service department for years to come!

• 2016 ESCALADE

JUST TOOK AWHILE TO GET CAR FIXED. THEY TOLD ME 1 HOUR IT TOOK 3 HOURS

JUST TOOK AWHILE TO GET CAR FIXED. THEY TOLD ME 1 HOUR IT TOOK 3 HOURS

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide you with great service in a more timely manner. Your business is greatly appreciated!

• Repairs

Opal Vance was very understanding and professional. She ordered parts Needed Asap. Also promptly arranged for my rental.

We are happy to hear about the great service that Opal provided you, Bill! Thank you for the great feedback!