• BEST CARS IN TOWN

if you want a Great American Made Car go to HUSKER AUTO

Timothy, Thank you for your recommendation! We appreciate your feedback. Your friends at Husker Auto Group

if you want a Great American Made Car go to HUSKER AUTO

• Auto repair service.

Thank you for the great review, Walter! We truly appreciate your continued business with us and we hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

My car was in for repair 2 times this past week and I am satisfied with the work performed on my car. This car has been serviced by Husker Auto every since we purchased it from you in 2007.

• Amazing

They are really patient and they work with you. My credit isn't good at all and they still worked with me on financing and trying to lease. They have certain banks they go through. But all in all I was very satisfied with the customer service and how patient they were with me considering the fact that I'm not they easiest person to be patient with. O would recommend them to anyone looking for a car. Even if it's your first car they are truly awesome and I really appreciated the help. I'm a divorced single mom and I know nothing about cars lol. Alot of people say that car lots try to get over on females, but I can honestly say I didn't feel that way at all. So if you're a single mom like and you even have teenagers that are wanting cars now I suggest you go here

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Diamond! We are happy to hear that our staff went the extra mile for you and was able to get you in a car. We truly appreciate your business, and we wish you many happy miles in your new Chevy!

• bought a 2500 silver auto

thanks for everthing love the truck...mike schrader

Thanks for the five stars, Michael! We truly appreciate your business with us. We wish you many happy miles in your new Silverado!

thanks for everthing love the truck...mike schrader

• 2017 impala owner

Husker was very good place to buy from. Great place to get answers to the cars we were looking at. sales people help getting to price we could afford. We took car in for the first service and service staff very friendly and got our car in and out timely. Car buying was great from buying to service. Glad we bought from Husker Auto.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Greg and May! We are happy to hear that our staff continues to take excellent care of you. We look forward to working with you again in the future! Take care!

• MARTY UPTON

MARTY UPTON had myChevrolet truck done before I knew it . They were very fast.I couldn't be more happy!!

Thanks for the great review, Richard! We're happy to hear Marty had you in and back on the road quickly. We hope to be of service to you again!

• Chevy man

Every thing went fine we got the job done took a while to decide between a big truck or a Colorado but we made it work the staff was very helpful

Thank you for the great review, Mark! We truly appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. We wish you many happy miles in your new Chevy truck!

• Oil change

We just had the oil changed in our 2015 tahoetha device people at husker auto are always kind and respectful

Thanks for the five stars, Larry! We appreciate your continued business. We look forward to seeing you again!

• Rating the car repair experience from Friday

Stephanie did an awesome job relating the issues to us and keeping us informed.

Stephanie did an awesome job relating the issues to us and keeping us informed.

Thank you for the review, Bonnie! Stephanie is a great asset to our team and we're glad you got to experience her commitment to customer service. We hope to be of service to you again!

• Bill Dobbs

Marty did his usual great job. My first contact with Mr. Hinderks was a pleasure. Very pleasant and professional. I was impressed. Bill Dobbs

Thank you for the fantastic review, Bill! We are thrilled to hear that Marty took exceptional care of you. We look forward to seeing you here again at Husker Chevrolet!