Terry Henricks Ford

Sunday Closed Closed
New (567) 210-0376 (567) 210-0376
Used (877) 504-9076 (877) 504-9076
Service (419) 330-1106 (419) 330-1106

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Excellent Service

I was very impressed with the sales team being able to make it worth my while to drive 4 hours to make me a great deal on my trade. The vehicle I have purchased was presented exactly as described and the offer on my trade was fantastic. Highly recommend.

Dealer response

So glad the trip was a good one - we appreciate your taking a moment to share!!

3.5

used car purchase

The process took a lot longer than expected considering we were pre-approved before coming to the dealership and the price had been negotiated over the phone. And delivery of the vehicle was much later than expected and almost didn't happen on the promised day.

Dealer response

Sam ? we appreciate your recommendation!! So sorry the process took a bit longer than expected yet with a ?pre-approval? from a bank such as Cap One, we STILL must enter all your information, send to Cap One, then they give us the parameters to work with?.out of our hands in these cases! Plus, I?m told we put the Explorer on a lift, so you could look it over AND we pulled Repair Orders, so you could see previous work performed?.a little out of the ordinary yet we are happy to do it, so YOU are certain you are getting the best bang for your buck!! Thanks again, we appreciate your business!!

4.3

used car shopping

Low pressure sales person, good selection of used vehicles .

Dealer response

Thank you for taking a moment to share!

2017 Ford Transit Van

The deal was very smooth once everything was in place but definitely needed better communication over the phone to get the ball rolling. The finance guy was excellent!

Dealer response

Thank you Dan B for taking a moment to share - we appreciate your business!

4.4

Plant manager

Joe Fleming was very helpful and pleasant to talk with. We waited quite awhile for paperwork but he made sure we were comfortable., and brought us soft drinks while we waited.I have already recommend him

Dealer response

Kevin - Thank you for taking a moment to share!

Purchased a new 2017 Escape SE - great service

I was looking for a new car on the internet. I made contact with the dealership on line and the next day I received an email and then a call. An appointment was made and the search began. Craig kept in contact with me updating me with the findings. Within three days I had my new car. This purchase was an excellent experience.

Dealer response

Cindy - thank you for taking a moment to share! Great to hear your experience was "excellent"!!

Finally Found The One!

I have been looking for a new Vehicle for 2.5 years. I was stuck on a Ford Fusion. I live in Metro Detroit Michigan and could not find any Fusions worth my money within a 70 mile radius. I was getting frustrated, and my family/friends were really worrying about my current vehicle not holding up. However, i finally located a Fusion at Rich Ford and drove 2 hrs on a Saturday to go check it out. I stayed at the dealership for almost 3 hours, an hour after they closed. It was not love at first sight with the vehicle. But after test driving it twice, comparing it to another similar Fusion and talking to the salesperson. It became more clear that this was the vehicle i have been looking for. There were still a few things that i was unsettled about with the vehicle, but after talking with the salesperson and management, they were able to answer all my questions and deal with all my concerns. Knowing i was very picky and uneasy about making a commitment to a vehicle, they were more than willing to help me make sure this was the vehicle i wanted. They even suggested other vehicles at other dealerships that were close by. The car buying experience was smooth, easy, quick, and worry free. And in some aspects, they did the impossible for me. I just want to say Thank You to Curt, Morgan, Brian, and everyone at RICH Ford making this all happen and allowing me to relieve some stress that has built up for years!! You guys are great and dealerships in Michigan need learn from you guys about customer service!!

Thank you!!

No Better Dealership

I drove from Cincinnati to complete an on line purchase. I expected a good clean car bought at a competitive price and a strict business deal knowing very well this would be a onetime customer. I was pleasantly surprised 1) the car was detailed like a showroom new car 2) everything ready upon arrival 3) Car was filled FULL of gas 4) met some of the nicest people ever in the car business. I left there feeling like I had made 3 friends Grace - terrific detail gal, Morgan a persistent and effecient sales person, Nate a Sales Manager with a winsome personality. I should not have been surprised every email and phone call was timely and precisely follow up on. Rich Ford is RICH in service - I would do business there again in a heart beat.

Thank you!

Great Experience!

The people here are so welcoming, and I never felt pressure to "pull the trigger." They answered any and all questions I had and it was so relaxed and an enjoyable experience! I highly recommend!!

Thanks you!