New 888-485-9913 Dealer Website
Used 888-861-4109 Email Dealer
Service 888-471-0153

3.8
Average based on 55 reviews.
  • Overall pleasant experience

Dan, we are so happy to hear that Jeff was able to be so helpful during your car buying experience with us.

I am always hesitant when buying a car, but Webb Ford eased my fears immediately and made the process as easy as could be. Jeff Cote was my sales rep and couldn't have been more helpful.

• Buying car and trading / failed

I can't believe!!!! I went there to buy a used car, but trade in my Ford edge 2008 what I bought from the dealer . After we took a ride with the car and checked my as well, I had an answer from the sales rep. My car isn't good and safe car,(which is FORD EDGE, BOUGHT FROM THEM) , have too many recalls on it. That's it how low they can go and told you something about your car what they sale it a year ago to me.

• great service

I want to thank Vince who got my husband's truck in for a fast repair. They don't do appointments but he worked with us to get a time and the job was completed asap.

You are quite welcome, Sue! It was our pleasure to quickly take care of your husband's truck so we could get it back on the road in no time. We truly appreciate your business, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Have a great day!

• Ed Kielbasa

Steve was very friendly. He said it would take between 11/2 to 2 hours for oil change, tire rotation and vehicle check. It was done in less than 11/2 hours. Great job, Thanks Ed Kielbasa

You are more than welcome, Ed! It is great Steve made sure your oil change and tire rotation visit was completed faster than we originally anticipated. Quick and effective service is our top priority here at Webb Ford. Thank you for your business, and please let us know if you need anything else. Have a wonderful day!

• Ford fusion owner

Went on Saturday morning , a bit stacked up but they did a good job getting u in and out, Overall fast friendly Service

That is great to hear, Hank! We are so glad our team was able to get you in and out so you could get back to your day. Even if we seem buys, we always make sure our customers receive the great service they deserve. Thank you for your business, Hank. Let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Have a great day!

• Lift gate repair

Tim took care of my issue, in by 7:05 home by 7:55 Wonderful person Thanks Tim for great and fast service.

JoAnne, We are happy to hear we were able to help you in such a timely manner!

JoAnne, We are happy to hear we were able to help you in such a timely manner!

• Great service

Don't even own a ford but take all my vehicles here because of great service department.

Thank you for your business, Shane!!

Thank you for your business, Shane!!

• Very professional

Carol, Thank you for your feedback and kind words about Steve and Kyle!

Steve Rowe very kind, professional, & knowledgeable! Service tech Kyle Stanley did a great job!! Could have coffee for customers waiting, willing to pay for same!

Carol, Thank you for your feedback and kind words about Steve and Kyle!

• Always great experience

Eric, we are so glad to hear that we were able to get you I and out quickly!

Always fast and curious. I take my cars to Webb because they have extended service hours and can always fix me in. They always get me in and out quickly

Eric, we are so glad to hear that we were able to get you I and out quickly!

• Service Review

I brought my Fusion in for service. They said it would take an hour, I was out 55 minutes later. The service department has always been friendly, and usually right about the time it takes for the car to be done whenever I've taken it in. We've been buying cars from Webb for over 20 years.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are happy to hear we were able to get you in and out quickly. We truly appreciate your business with us! Don't hesitate to let us know of any future vehicle needs!