• Prompt and courteous service. Shuttle service

Very professional service. Highly recommend Shuttle service was prompt and driver friendly

• Awesome salesman

The salesman that took care of me made it an excellent experience for me, I think his name was Robert. Hes the one who sold me the black 2017 camaro, just in case I have his name wrong..

• Great car buying experience

Our salesman Jim Pogotis and the entire Gates Chevyworld team. Was very friendly and professional throughout the entire process. Great experience.

• Great Service

Fast, professional, courteous staff. Clean facilities. A normally cumbersome process has been streamlined and made efficient. Keep up the good work

• Great service

Very nice salesman finance people gentleman that explained all the options in the vehicle itself had a wonderful experience would tell friends family

• Great service

Very quick, and friendly. Had us in and out in no time. We will continue to buy cars there as long as our experience continues to be great. Our salesman, Mike Smith is awesome. We have bought three vehicles from him so far.

• Great service

My experience with the people was fast was in and the job was completeld in no time at all . And the people were very friendly and courteous .

• Easy to get recalled part installed

The employees were all friendly and helpful. The recalled part was easily installed. Customer service was wonderful! Oil changes were also really inexpensive.

• great service

Always greeted promptly whether by a service tech or salesperson. Always excellent service when I take my vehicle in for servicing.

• Great service

There was Friendly service and helpful information. They were willing to work with trade ins and they gave us good deals. The dealership was clean and friendly.