• Car Buying The Way It SHOULD Be!

Eric Purrington is a master of his craft and a consummate professional. Wareham Ford is the last of a dying breed of auto dealerships. The wholesome, family-owned neighborhood dealership of years gone by is STILL preserved in its own ecosphere of quality, no-pressure, personable customer attentiveness. I would recommend Eric Purrington or Jim Nunes to anyone out there looking for a stress-free, comfortable and sensible car purchase or lease experience. A-plus, guys. you truly are amazing! I will be seeing you in a couple of years to replace my wife's car.

• Customer

Excellent in every way Serena and Mark were the best. All the staff were very accommodating. Now my daughter is getting a car today. Just one week after me. Thank you Wareham Ford. Finally a car I can depend on. With a great warranty .

• Dealer posted wrong vehicle info data.

Dealer posted wrong model of Shelby from what was pictured. Should have been GT350 not GT500. No thank yous for me bring it to their attention. It was instead my fault and I must have miss-read the info from the add.

Thank you for reaching out to us. The photos of the vehicle are the correct photos and the vehicle is a GT350 as listed in the description. Thanks again for considering Wareham Ford

• A pleasure to buy from

Eric, Russel and Craig were a great help and a pleasure to do business with. I was glad to purchase a car here from a friendly local dealer. Thanks

• great services

I purchased a ford fiesta and the car runs beautifully. Eric was very knowledgable and helpful. I have told several of my friends about Ford of Wareham. Thank you

We're happy to hear that our staff was able to provide you with helpful service and knowledgeable expertise, Janet! Thank you so much for your kind review and recommendation of our dealership. We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

• Knowledgable,professional salesman,Thor

I've shopped here for25 years,it's the sales department that brought me back and while making a purchase, I needed my daughters truck serviced and Brian who corordinated the work and Jeff the service manager were above and beyond any I've ever been involved in.

Hi, Alan, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

• My car still runs like new!

Excellent service and repairs do on to all the time.

Excellent service and repairs do on to all the time.

• Excellent Dealership

Wasn't expecting buying a car to be such a low-pressure, pleasurable experience. Thanks Wareham Ford!

We are happy you found us so helpful! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks so much for your positive feedback!

• Wareham Ford

I arrived in time and they took my car right in. The service department personnel were courteous and friendly. Service was quick and well done.

• Family atmosphere !

Paul tanner and Wareham ford was great to work with!!

Paul tanner and Wareham ford was great to work with!!