New 888-267-6779 Dealer Website
Used 866-487-9618 Email Dealer
Service 888-266-0015

Average based on 91 reviews
  • Best sales people!

They worked with me even when circumstances changed. I wanted a new Fusion and they found what I wanted and made the purchase fun and doable. My sales person Jim was great! He spent like two hours just showing me how everything worked in my new car. I would recommend Wareham Ford over and over again. It's a great local between the Cape and Boston. Best!

• great services

I purchased a ford fiesta and the car runs beautifully. Eric was very knowledgable and helpful. I have told several of my friends about Ford of Wareham. Thank you

We're happy to hear that our staff was able to provide you with helpful service and knowledgeable expertise, Janet! Thank you so much for your kind review and recommendation of our dealership. We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

• Knowledgable,professional salesman,Thor

I've shopped here for25 years,it's the sales department that brought me back and while making a purchase, I needed my daughters truck serviced and Brian who corordinated the work and Jeff the service manager were above and beyond any I've ever been involved in.

Hi, Alan, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

• My car still runs like new!

Excellent service and repairs do on to all the time.

Excellent service and repairs do on to all the time.

• Excellent Dealership

Wasn't expecting buying a car to be such a low-pressure, pleasurable experience. Thanks Wareham Ford!

We are happy you found us so helpful! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks so much for your positive feedback!

• Wareham Ford

I arrived in time and they took my car right in. The service department personnel were courteous and friendly. Service was quick and well done.

• Family atmosphere !

Paul tanner and Wareham ford was great to work with!!

Paul tanner and Wareham ford was great to work with!!

• roadrunnermike

Every time I bring my vehicle in for service, the wareham ford service team has taken care of any and all situations and repaired or tuned up my vehicly exactly right the first time

• New F250

Very nice dealership and staff. You feel like a customer, not just another sale.

We are glad you chose our dealership! We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

• Friendly service, low pressue

I visited Wareham Ford to look at a used vehicle I saw on their website. The staff was friendly and very helpful. I ended up purchasing the vehicle and felt the whole process went very smoothly. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family and will consider buying from them in the future.