Romeo Chevrolet Buick GMC

New (845) 943-2893 (845) 943-2893
Used (845) 943-4721 (845) 943-4721
Service (845) 943-2904 (845) 943-2904

4.1

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.5

Lease

During crisis they did everything they could For my purchase

Dealer response

Dominick, thank you for your nice review, we appreciate it. We are so glad to hear that you had a good experience... we strive to treat each guest as family. Miles of smiles and stay safe!

Overall a very pleasant experience

David at Romeo was friendly and had all of my paperwork ready. He was extremely helpful in taking care of my needs over the phone and via email given the Covid-19 pandemic doesn?t allow for much in person business handling. He was extraordinarily sincere and helpful before the sale, during paperwork signing and after the transaction was completed.

Dealer response

Liana, pardon the late response... thank you for leaving a review for us. Glad to hear you had a nice experience with David... happy motoring from all of us at Romeo and stay safe!

4.3

Chevy volt

Had a good experience and they respected that I had researched the vehicle on line. The salesperson, Clair, was personable, accurate, and did a great job without pressure.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate it. I apologize for the delayed response. Glad that you had a good experience with Claire... she is a great asset to our team. Miles of smiles from all of us at Romeo. Stay safe!

My experience with Romeo Chevrolet,Picking out the

It was a pleasure dealing there. My sales woman was excellent, she covered every detail made sure that I understood every detail .I had a great experience

Dealer response

John, thank you so much for your five star review? We appreciate your business and are glad you were pleased with your experience. Miles of smiles from all of us at Romeo!

ROMEO GMC oil change

Quick in and out oil change and tire rotation thanks for the fast and professional service.

Dealer response

Kevin, thank you for your nice review. We appreciate your business and look forward to earning it again in the future. Happy New Year!

Repeat customers

Just purchased our 3rd vehicle from this dealership. No one values return customers like Romeo does. Our salesman, Jim Noon, got our deal done and was attentive to our every question and concern. We especially appreciated his no pressure, down to earth personality. We highly recommend working with him. (Happy Birthday, Jim!) Pre-owned auto manager, Pete Fabiano, is terrific and always does what he can in order to help us. He voices his appreciation for our loyalty and this plays a huge part in our decision to keep coming back to Romeo.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for taking time to write a review about your experience(s) with us. We do strive to treat each guest as family and we look forward to earning your business in the future. Happy motoring!!!

I went ROMEO CHEVROLET the service was awesome

There was were great. And the sales and Finance were awesome. They make you feel at ease. They went out of the way to make sure you get what you wanted.

Dealer response

Kim, thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business and hope to continue to earn it in the future! We're glad you had a good experience... we look to treat each guest as family! Happy motoring....

Great experience - first lease, electric vehicle

Super friendly and knowledgable people at Romeo - I would recommend them to anyone! We are so pleased with our new electric vehicle - it's our first time with electric, and with leasing, and they were very helpful getting us the info we needed.

Dealer response

Helene, thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business and hope to continue to earn it in the future! We're glad you had a good experience... we look to treat each guest as family! Enjoy passing those gas stations and zipping along in you EV. Happy motoring....

New 2019 truck

Elise Benton was great, took good care of us and worked to get us a good deal. Jonathan Was excellent at his job too, very accommodating and informative.

Dealer response

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Elise is a great asset to our team... we strive to treat each guest as family! Miles of smiles :)

Very pleased

I am pleased with the customer service and the vehicle I purchased . Elise the Salesperson was able to make me feel she was working for me and was able to satisfy my requests to come to a great car at a great price. I will be visiting Romeo again for my next purchase.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your nice review. We are glad you had a great experience with Elise and look forward to keeping you in the Romeo family! Miles of smiles :)