Bath Subaru

4.0 out of 5 (4.0) 8 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

January 23, 2018

My wife and I recently purchased a new Forester from Bath Subaru. We have nothing but the most positive comments for our experience. Our salesman John... was very pleasant and knowledgeable. He made us feel comfortable and made sure that we were satisfied with our purchase. We are totally pleased with our Forester. It is very comfortable and the ride is smooth, hardly any road noise. It handles very well in snow, which we deal with regularly. The gas mileage is good. Our overall grade for our car and the dealership is A+.

March 6, 2017

Dennis at Bath Subaru is a class act. Without a doubt, he treated me with respect and did not try to pressure me into buying a vehicle. The staff were... nice and very accommodating. I will be a repeat customer here.

January 12, 2017

I recently purchased a 2017 Outback and was very pleased with the knowledge base of the sales staff. They were especially patient with all my questio...ns and concerns.

May 24, 2016

Bath Subaru has the worst service department and customer service that I've ever experienced. I pre-paid for parts and was told they would notify when... they arrived in 2-3 days. I never received a call and when I called them about it over a week later, Angela in the Service department was rude and unapologetic. I asked to speak to the owner about it, and I was transferred to another Service department employee. When I finally spoke to the 'owner' Richard M, he was equally dismissive and rude and actually said "I dont know what you're problem is, did YOU try calling US?"....Well, of course I did, otherwise I never have known that the parts were in! Hey guys - - A simple apology for not calling and an attempt to schedule a quick repair would have gone a LONG way. Apparently, 'Bath' Subaru in Woolwich doesnt care about selling another vehicles to me, or to anyone I tell about this dealership.

November 19, 2015

We live locally and wanted to test drive the Impreza and Crosstrek. I went to look and ask questions to narrow down the search (and make less stops fo...r my husband during the buying process). I walked around the whole parking lot; I made a couple of loops. In other dealerships, there is usually a salesman hovering and waiting for customers (which can be good and bad). Here, there was no one (which was ok). There were PLENTY of salesman shooting the breeze outside and coming and going from the building. After browsing for 1/2 hour someone came out and told me they would go get someone. I wait for another 10 minutes and no one came out. I finally just left. If I am going to buy a car, I won't be treated like they are doing ME a favor when they actually do their job (IF they do it). I don't want to be treated like I am disrupting their leisure time. I drove over an hour south to a larger dealership and had a great salesman and fantastic overall experience. We bought TWO 2016 Foresters at that first visit. You are losing a lot of sales, Bath Subaru. Your poor customer service is hurting the local economy. I've heard of many people who take their money to other Subaru dealerships, regardless of the distance. Time to re-evaluate your customer service philosophy (or lack thereof?)

February 15, 2014

My sister and I both got our cars repaired here. In literally both cases, the cars were repaired with non-Subaru parts, which caused my sister's car t...o break down again later. They tore the seal on my differential in process of the repair. In both cases they refused to pay for repair and towing costs that they caused. I would not recommend them and suggest you get your car serviced elsewhere.

December 5, 2013

The salesperson was friendly and very knowledgeable. He stressed that he wanted to satisfy my needs not just sell me a car. We spent over an hour test... driving different models until I settled on a new Forester. Pricing was discussed with the help of the sales manager. I left with a firm price quote which turned out to be competitive with another dealer. I liked the low key approach. When I arrived to pick up the car everything was as expected and over an hour was spent explaining the operation of all the controls.

July 19, 2013

Went with my mother to help her shop for a new car. She was planning on test driving multiple cars - a Subaru as well as a few other brands. She was u...p front with the sales person Nd said she would not be purchasing a vehicle that day. The salesperson scoffed and said it was a waste of his time to let her test drive cars. We did end up test driving an outback, and the salesman proceeded to be incredibly demeaning and sexist toward my mother. When she asked what the manual mode did with the new CTV transmission, he told her "not to play with that." After the test drive a different sales person was rude with comments such as "do you even have a job." My mother is a highly educated person, knows more than the average person, and has a well paying job. I was blown away by how she was treated and felt that is was because she was a single woman in a male dominated environment. She did not end up buying a Subaru, but if she had it definitely would not have been from this dealer.

Bath Subaru