Macdonald Motors Inc

27 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 27, 2018

John and the whole team at MacDonald motors made purchasing my new to me truck a great experience! I look forward to my new journey and working with everyone... at MacDonald motors again in the future! THANK YOU!

Katie, we appreciate that you chose us and we also thank you for your kind words about John and our dealership in general. We look forward to building... a long term relationship with you as well and assisting with your vehicle needs, whatever they may be, now and in the future. Thank you again.

February 5, 2018

Everyone there was very nice. I found the car I wanted and made and they showed me a price. It was at the top end of the KBB so I tried to negotiate. After... half a dozen offers they came down $100. The car is an excellent car, but I definitely paid too much, they have not gotten customer loyalty from me. If they had met me part way on the negotiation, this review would have been much better. Again, they were very nice in every other way.

We are very pleased you like your vehicle and want you to know we had marked it down just a short time before you came in to see it. Because of that, ...we did not have a lot of room to negotiate further price reductions. As you mentioned, it is a very nice vehicle and that was reflected in our cost to obtain it in the first place. It was at the upper end of KBB pricing because it was a very nice vehicle. We regret that you felt you could not recommend us and can only ask that you give us an opportunity to change your mind at some point.

August 17, 2017

I have been taking my Ford Focus to Macdonald Motors Ford & Lincoln for service for a couple years now, and they have always done great work at fair prices.... The staff has always been very courteous as well. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

We really appreciate your confidence in us and look forward to continuing to help with your automotive needs Thank you.

August 4, 2017

Our car was in for bodywork after having gone for a previous estimate. Their estimate beat out our insurers as well as 2 other area body shops, so we... were able to keep the difference. The service was very friendly and on time with excellent results. When we went to pick up the car we were told that the repairs actually cost less than the estimate! Most other repair centers would not have admitted that and charged by the estimate. It is rally great to deal with folks who are very truthful.

We really do appreciate your kind words! We strive to take the best possible care of our customers and it sure makes us feel good when somebody notice...s and is nice enough to write a review to let others know. Thank you very much!

June 19, 2017

John helped me find a truck that fit my needs and was very professional in doing so. I never felt pushed or like John was talking bad about other companies/dealerships.... He gave me the facts and let me make the decision on my own which I liked about the dealership. I got a price that I felt comfortable with after trading in my 2015 Tacoma for a 2017 Ford F150 XLT. I absolutely love the truck and had a great experience with Macdonald Motors.

Thank you very much for your great review. John and everyone here at Macdonald Motors Ford & Lincoln value your business and appreciate your great rev...iew!

April 18, 2017

We are very satisfied with our salesperson and the other people here in McDonald Motors. Thank you all so much!

Thank you! We are very happy you were pleased with us and that you chose us to do business with. We appreciate it!

April 6, 2017

It was a pleasure working with John and having a stress free, straightforward transaction! I do love my Pearl RAV4!

We are very happy you are so pleased with the RAV4. We thank you for choosing us to do business with and want you to know we are here to help whenever... you have any automotive needs. Thank you very much, Caitriona!

March 18, 2017

I bought new black rims for my Jeep Wrangler and tried to have the tires mounted on the new rims at another service center. Not only could they not do... it, they damaged one of my new rims in the process. After making them reimburse me and getting another rim, I took my Wrangler to Macdonald Motors Ford & Lincoln, where they mounted the tires and installed the new rims on my Jeep with no issues at all. Needless to say, I am very pleased with the service I received and would not hesitate to recommend this dealership!

Reviews like this are music to our ears! We are so pleased we were able to make things right for you with no issues and no problems. Thank you very mu...ch!

March 5, 2017

When bringing my vehicles for mechanical and/or body service, I have always experienced the highest, most professional, courteous, service. From checking-in... with Dale or Gary for mechanical repairs or maintenance, to dropping off a vehicle with Chris at the body shop for adjustments or repairs, everyone has been polite, respectful and clear on what needs to be completed to keep my vehicles at optimum performance. Impeccable mechanics, body shop men, and friendly front office personnel to help check-in/check-out with a smile. I like keeping my vehicles in good working order along with keeping them looking great and I am completely comfortable with putting that responsibility in the hands of the MacDonald Motors Auto Group. Thank You!

Chris, thank you very much for your kind words. We do strive to give our customers and their vehicles the best possible care we can, and it is really ...appreciated when someone notices and comments the way you have. Again, thank you very much!

February 21, 2017

Came from out of town to buy a used dump truck. Was treated very well. I felt very comfortable talking with Don, my salesperson. He was very upfront... with me about the vehicle and I felt I was buying from someone that I knew and he wasn't just trying to make another sale. Price was fair and the quality of the work they had done to the vehicle had surpassed my expectations. I will be using this dealership again for all of my truck purchasing needs, even though it is more of a travel for me than other Ford dealerships in my area.

Thank you very, very much for your kind words. We also want you to know that we value you, your support and your business and that we will always do o...ur absolute best to take care of you and your vehicle needs. We greatly appreciate you and your support of us. Thank you so much!