Average based on 23 reviews.
  • Great experience

I went to Hight Ford to buy a new car (my first). The process was painless, and the Salesperson who helped me (Brian) was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. The process was painless.

• The way life should be .

Good people , prompt service, and very good at what they do. The Hight service team will do what it takes to get you back out on the road feeling good about the service performed !

• Service Manager that goes above and beyond for you

Prompt service, excellent follow up, had a minor issue after service was done, they took care of it right away with no problem!

• Great service . . .

Prompt and courteous . . . . Always able to get appointment when necessary . . . Questions always answered . . . friendly atmosphere . . . .

• Repair work

The service was done quickly and all were very pleasant . Clean and comfortable waiting area. Overall this is a good place to have warrantee work completed.

• Great personal service & Friendship

all the help that was given by all involved with the sale of my Raptor getting it ready for me

• Very nice people!

When a requested a loaner car he gave me a very nice one to use for two weeks. Sam was very fast at resolving my concern. Everyone there is very nice.

• Great experience

• Car check up

friendly, informative, did what you said you would do.I bought car from private sale and had them go over everything and make sure it was safe. They checked everything

• great service clean and always

meeting new sales person/ people are very helpful service was compeleted in a very timely fashion and a return is planned