Norm Reeves Honda Superstore - West Covina

783 reviews

783 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Norm Reeves Honda Superstore - West Covina from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

September 28, 2015

Patrick, James and John treated us with great respect and worked with us without any pressure to buy our car! By far, the best car buying experience we... had. Definitely earned by trust and business. Thanks!!!

Hi Michael, we're so glad you enjoyed your experience at our dealership with Patrick, James, and John! Thank you for taking the time to write us a pos...itive review. Hope to see you again soon!

September 28, 2015

In simple words "Great customer service " Thank you Patrick Lucas for all your help.

Hi Rudy, thanks for the positive review! We're glad Patrick was so helpful. Please come see us again soon!

September 20, 2015

I emailed requesting a quote for Honda Civic se and very promptly got an email regarding availability, my choice of color and the price, I went down to... the dealership and was told to wait for 15 to 20 minutes so that they can bring the car for me from another lot so that I can test drive it I drove the car and loved it and than I was introduced to A young man for the paper work,very courteous and yet professional,I was in and out within 3 hours with all the paperwork and finance and was very happy with the service and my car.

Hi Ramanjeet, We're so glad you enjoyed your experience at our dealership! Thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review. If you're on... Facebook or Google+, we'd love it if you connected with us! Hope to see you again soon! And enjoy your new Civic!

September 15, 2015

Patrick Lucas was the best. Not only did he find us the new Pilot we wanted at a great price (we live in SD County and shopped all the local dealers here),... he delivered the car to our home the next day! That's a 5 hour round trip drive. Would strongly recommend this dealership and Patrick to anyone looking to buy a new Honda.

Hi Brenda, Thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review (here and on Google+)! Hope to see you again soon!

August 31, 2015

I'm going to make this sweet and short! had the best experience buying my new Honda Accord sport 2015 here "GUY GORDON" made everything simple and amazing... for me he was straight forward and went above & beyond for me.. for sure when I need a new car I'm going to go to him he's an amazing salesperson and I will refer him to my friends and family! Thank you again for your help ! Muchísimas gracias

Hi Nancy, thank you for your kind words, we truly appreciate it. Please come see us again soon!

June 13, 2015

Mom and I paid Norm Reeves Honda for a visit just TO LOOK at possible cars for me to buy, We weren't really sure that we would be able to afford to buy... one, but it didn't hurt to just browse our options. I was interested in buying a Civic Hybrid, but I didn't really know enough to really commit to buying one. Patrick Lucas approached us and gave us the absolute best car buying experience ever! He was the most kindhearted, friendliest, most caring, and funniest car salesperson that I have ever encountered in my life. This was my first car buying experience, and he made it the easiest process by being clear and concise about all of the car buying details. He treated my mom and I like family, and he assured us that everything will work out for our best interest. I will definitely refer Tito Patrick to my friends and family if they ever want to buy a new car. He is the perfect epitome of a "Helpful Honda Guy." Thank you so much Tito Patrick! #YOUDABEST

Hi there, Thank you for your kind words, we truly appreciate it. We're so happy you and your mom enjoyed your time at the dealership and that Patric...k was so helpful. Check us out on Facebook and Google+ to stay in touch! If you need anything in the future, please come back and see us again!

January 30, 2015

Sergii was extremely helpful and took the time to fully explain every benefit to me. He also went out of his way to make sure that I could find a car within... my budget and considered all other aspects of my life. Being a recent college grad and relocating states, he really took into consideration all factors and helped me make an affordable choice! Good team, and GREAT service. Very happy.

Hi Alex, Thanks for the positive review! We're glad Sergii was so helpful. Like us on Facebook or add us on Google+ to stay up to date on what's hap...pening at the dealership! Please come see us again soon!

December 10, 2014

Everyone I met or dealt with was VERY courteous and knowledgeable. Kevin Rivera worked very hard to get me a great deal and made sure everything went smoothly.... It was a breeze going thru financing with Ted Esquer, and Patrick was very helpful throughout. My family has bought three new and used cars here in the last year and I recommend them highly! Steve Taylor

Hi Steve, Thank you for your kind words, we truly appreciate it. We're so happy you enjoyed your experience at the dealership and that Kevin, Ted, a...nd Patrick were so helpful. Check us out on Facebook and Google+ to stay in touch! If you need anything in the future, please come back and see us again!

August 24, 2014

Perfect service, they washed the car for us before we purchased it. The black honda accord sport was the right car for us, and honda really stepped up... their game for the accord go check it out and go to Jasmine.

Hi Paul, We¿¿¿re so glad you enjoyed your experience at our dealership with Jasmine. Thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review. If... you¿¿¿re on Facebook or Google+, we¿¿¿d love it if you connected with us! Hope to see you again soon!

July 8, 2014

I really appreciate the no-hassleness at this dealership. Guy Gordon was very helpful & even took (a lot of) time to set my the programming in my new Accord.... My dad came with me to buy my car & he was also pleasantly surprised because the customer service surpassed our expectations. I have already referred family & friends over to Mr. Gordon!

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback. Thanks for the kind review and 5-star rating! I am happy to hear about your positiv...e experience with Guy. He is an excellent member of our team and will be happy to hear you are enjoying your new Honda. If you need anything in the future, please come back and see us! Sincerely, John Gomez Customer Care jgomez@normreeveswc.com Phone: 626 756-3844