Poquet Auto

Call This Dealer

Used

723 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Poquet Auto from DealerRater.com

• March 7, 2017

Family members and many friends recommended Poquet and are we ever happy they did! Shaun was our sales counselor and made a perfect recommendation for... a vehicle that has worked beautifully for my wife and I. If you want a truly wonderful automobile buying experience go find Shaun at Poquet Auto and be prepared to be wowed!

May 22, 2018

This was, by far, my best car buying experience. It was straightforward and to the point but also very friendly and professional. I will definitely b...e back for my next car!

May 22, 2018

My husband and I had a great experience while purchasing our third vehicle at Poquet Auto. Shaun Ellington worked with us from the beginning. She list...ened to what we wanted, first made suggestions via email and then in person when we visited Poquet. During that visit, she had 5 SUVs for us to test drive. We then took about ten days to decide which vehicle we wanted to purchase. Our purchase day happened to be on a Saturday. It was a busy place and there were times when our wait was a little long but by in large, things went smoothly and we drove home with a 2016 Ford Edge Titanium. Now that I have become used to some of its bell and whistles, I am enjoying driving my Poquet SUV.

May 22, 2018

I've purchased my last 3 cars from Poquet and refuse to go anywhere else. For the last two cars, I was under quite a bit of time pressure. Each time..., Poquet had a vehicle on the lot which was within my price range and with the features I wanted. I love how quickly I can try out different cars on the lot. This is the second car I've purchased with John Doberstein and am very appreciative of his advice about potential cars to test drive. I appreciate his patience and no-pressure approach. I'll be in the market for another car later this year. I know where I'll be heading and who I'll be working with! Thanks, John, and Poquet! Also, a quick shout-out to the pleasant woman who completed the final paperwork with me. She made the experience very personable and pleasant!

May 21, 2018

This is the second vehicle we purchased at Poquet. Brett was great to work with and made everything very smooth. We had a lot of back and forth throug...h email, and he always responded very quickly. I also bring all of my families cars into Poquet for service and generally work with Phil. He has made all the service appointment quick and easy, and great at answering any questions I have. Thank you for all your great work! I will for sure be back for service and new cars in the future.

May 21, 2018

My wife and I have now purchased our 4th vehicle with John Doberstein and it's by far the best buying experience bar none. We will continue to refer o...ur family and friends to Poquet Auto.

May 19, 2018

My experience dealing with John and Poquet has been consistently amazing. Perhaps the best auto buying experience on the planet! I recently acquired... my 4th vehicle from John. Fair price, great car, super knowledgable team. Perfect fit for my needs and my family budget. I would recommend John without reservation.

May 18, 2018

We found this used auto sales company using a search engine. Based on the excellent reviews on line, we thought why not try it. John D. was pleasant..., listened well and only considered our criteria. No Drama, No Hard Sell, No closing, No upsell. No writing down a number and asking for you to initial the number and "I will go speak to the sales manager". You know the routine... blah, blah, blah. At Poquet it was simple, test drive if you like, pay the price shown if you want the car. No extra fees for the dealer. Way Too Easy!

May 18, 2018

Colin, Anne and Dan went out of their way to make our experience smooth and easy. We appreciate the great customer service and will be back again in t...he future!

May 16, 2018

-No pressure -Friendly -Listened to needs -Provided pluses and minuses to consider when weighing out options -Paper work was easy to understand -Fast... transaction Overall the process was seamless and fun!

Poquet Auto