• Challenger trade

Alan, thank you for choosing Fairfield's! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Traded our 2010 Dodge Challenger for a 2015 Challenger. Love our newer Challenger! Good to deal with. Heather was great!! Will remember Failfield next time we need a Vehicle.

• Roberta

I have purchased several vehicles from Fairfields and have been mostly pleased. Recently I went in to trade up to a Cadillac. I originally dealt with a very inexperienced and rather rude salesmen, Trevor Ramsey. I left quite discouraged. However, I received a call from their salesman Ben Fournier. Ben was awesome, he took the time to explain the many high tech features of my new XT5 and has continued to follow up to insure I am happy with my purchase. Thanks to Ben and Lou, I really am happy with my new Cadillac.

Roberta, we're sorry to hear you did not have a 5-star experience with Trevor. But as far as your experience with Ben, we're happy to hear everything went well and you had a great experience!

• Not responsive to customers

Could not get pictures of vehicle advertised for sale. Vehicle still on site for sale.

We're sorry to hear you had a less than 5-star experience when shopping with Fairfield's. Unfortunately, we did experience a small hiccup with our photographer. That has since been addressed, and we'd welcome you to give us a shot once more. We're certain we'll impress!

• Easy, Honest experience!

Worked with Ben Fournier. Had a GREAT experience. He was honest, not pushy and so easy to work with. Highly recommend Ben and his staff!

Kirsten, thank you so much for writing a review about your experience with Ben!

Kirsten, thank you so much for writing a review about your experience with Ben!

• great buying experience

Purchased a 2017 Sportage. Wonderful experience. Love the vechicle. Comfortable, smooth ride. Good reviews and good safety reviews.

Kjsunset, congratulations on your brand new 2017 Sportage! We're so happy to hear you're loving it. We think the changes in the 2017 Sportage are fantastic!

• great service

mike gertsulin is great and kia themselves are great people and place

Sportbiker, thanks for the 5 star review!

mike gertsulin is great and kia themselves are great people and place

Sportbiker, thanks for the 5 star review!

• Great Experience!

Mickey, thank you for choosing Fairfied's and sharing this experience! We're so happy to hear you had a great time working with Wade and Nikki.

I had not purchased a car in a LONG time. When I knew it was time to get a new vehicle I knew I wanted to stay with a Buick as I have had such awesome luck with them. They are best in my opinion. I contact Fairfield's and worked with Wade Thomas. Wade understood what I was looking for and the price I needed to stay within so I wasn't "car poor". He was most helpful in explaining the process, the requirements, and what to expect. Nikki helped me with the financial piece and she was also very helpful to me. I would not hesitate to continue to use and to recommend Fairfield's to anyone I know interested in purchasing a vehicle. They can never go wrong with a Buick and the staff at Fairfield's is great!

• Amanda Mills

Virginia, thanks for the excellent review! Congratulations on your new KIA. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience!

I am very happy working with Amanda Mills I am recommending my friends and family to see Amanda Mills at Fairfield Kia.Sean Singleton worked with bank to get me zero % and that is what I wanted.

• 2013 Soul (brittanys hampster car)

Our experience here at Fairfields has been awesome. This is my wifes and my first time buying a car from a dealership and Amanda Mills has made it a memorable one. She quickly solved any problems that came up and walked us through the process explaining everything. We feel that we have been given a great deal by an awesome team . Thank You !!!!!!

Josh and Brittany, thank you so very much for this awesome review. We're so happy to hear you had a great experience, especially as your first time buying from a dealership.

• Kia Sportage 2013

Jeremy, thank you so much for the glowing review and for giving us the opportunity to help you in purchasing out your lease!

Patrick Latvis, Sean Singleton and Amanda Mills were super helpful in helping me purchase the 2013 Kia Sportage that we love so dearly. I am thrilled with the service and love the car. They were able to transition my Sportage from a lease to purchase smoothly and without any problems. I'm hoping all my future car endeavors will be this smooth. Thank you!