Lansing Auto Mart

34 reviews

October 11, 2016

Travis and TC were great! The process of buying a car from them was quick and easy. I have drove my malibu for a couple of weeks now and it has ran great.... We just returned from a 6 hour trip and the ride was smooth and comfortable the entire time. The only problem with the car was that the ac didn't blow cold, but that was taken care of by Travis and his team immediately. They also ordered me a spare key and owner's manual for free. Lansing Auto Mart does a great job and will go above and beyonf to make sure you're happy.

Hello Nathan, we are glad that you are enjoying your Malibu you purchased from us. We really enjoyed working with you as well. We appreciate the busin...ess and hope you will think of us the next time you are in the market for a vehicle. Let us know if you ever need anything.

August 23, 2016

Came twice to look at a Explorer, felt that I got a pretty good deal and I'm pretty happy with my purchase. Would recommend to friends looking for an alternative... to high pressure sales. The cars are a good value for what they are.

Thanks Steve! We appreciate your kind review, and we are happy that you are enjoying your Explorer. We strive to give you a great vehicle at a great p...rice with a no pressure sales experience. We also appreciate referrals and repeat business, keep us in mind for all of your future vehicle needs. Thanks again!

December 20, 2015

Stopped into the Lansing Auto Mart several times just looking at their inventory. Every time, Travis was patient, helpful, and up front about the cars... that they sell. Finally decided to purchase a 2013 Ford Explorer and Travis took care of everything. Great customer service and will definitely be back when it comes time to buy vehicles for two teenagers!

I appreciate your kind review and I enjoyed spending time showing you our vehicles. I hope you really enjoy your Explorer and I would be very happy to... help you when it is time to shop for your teenagers.

November 27, 2015

This was an awesome car buying experience for my families first dealership experience buying a car. We never bought from a dealership until Lansing Auto... Mart. The people there treat you like family and really care about you and the customer service. We will go there again for our next car.

We really appreciate your kind review. We enjoyed working with you as well, and we look forward to serving you again in the future. If you ever need a...nything, don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thanks again!

November 4, 2015

I bought a repaired ford focus which has been a fine reliable car. the purchase price was quite reasonable and when I needed their help 18 months later... they went above and beyond. In my experience, they offer nice, honest bargains. I have recommended them many times already and continue to do so.

Calvin, thank you for your referrals and your kind review. We really appreciate both! We are happy to help in any way we can. Additionally, we are hap...py to hear that you enjoy your Focus. If you ever need anything else, please don't hesitate to ask.

September 18, 2015

We saw a Chevy advertised on the inter-net and called Lansing Auto Mart to see if it was still available, it was, so we went to look at it. They had two... other cars that we were interested in but we ended up buying the one that we had saw in the advertisement. Travis Schuler owner & operator, answered all of our questions and went out of his way to explain everything thing about the car. I might mention: He has a great sense of humor, the way I know this is because I teased the heck out of him. Lansing Auto Mart puts together a booklet on each car that has a CARFAX, pictures of the car when & where they bought it and a list of all parts that was fixed or replaced on the vehicle. They also have a Kansas Highway Patrol Vehicle Examination Certificate in the booklet. I can not say enough on how impressed I was with this company. The people at Lansing Auto Mart are very knowledgeable and friendly. If you want to buy a good used car without sitting around in some car dealership for half a day waiting for a salesman to go check with his supervisor then Lansing Auto Mart is the place to go. Travis did everything that he promised he would do in a very timely manner, he is a professional and I would highly recommend this business. Dennis Hodges

Dennis and Susan, thank you so much for the business and the kind review! I am glad that you had a positive experience at our car lot. I hope that you... enjoy your Equinox and will think of us the next time you are in the market for a vehicle. Don't hesitate to call us anytime if you need anything! Thanks again! - Travis

September 6, 2015

We drove from belton to look/test drive the Equinox. As we were returning from the test drive they were unloading a new vehicle to put on the lot( not... completely ready) we asked to see it then test drive it and they were happy to let us do that,just explained some cleaning and small repairs were still needed. We loved the vehicle and bought it!!! Most places would not even let us look at the vehicle before it was on the lot . We would recommend this place to everyone the friendly,honest,helpful owners make it worth a drive from anywhere ¿

Thank you so much for your review, we greatly appreciate it. We hope you enjoy your Mazda Tribute and will think of us the next time you are in the ma...rket for a vehicle. Thanks again!

September 1, 2015

Very friendly, helpful and easy to deal with. The buying process was pleasant and all requests have been met without inconvenience!

We greatly appreciate your review and are happy to hear that you had a positive buying experience. We enjoy serving our customers and hope to do more ...business with you in the future. Thanks!

August 30, 2015

Very clean car. Great tires! Rides smooth! I had a wonderful experience buying. No pressure.

Thank you Linda, we greatly appreciate your review and your business. I hope you enjoy your Sable and will think of us if you have any vehicle needs i...n the future! If you ever need anything don't hesitate to contact us, thanks again!

July 1, 2015

My wife's car has 220,000 miles so we started cruising lots and calling dealers about cars we'd found here at cars.com. I was pretty put off by the whole... experience. A few seemed decent enough but most seemed less than reputable. My wife found a listing for a 2007 Malibu at Lansing Auto Mart and when I called I could instantly tell this wasn't a shady place. I bombarded the salesman, Travis, with a slew of questions and he wasn't annoyed in the slightest. I can't emphasize enough how different the experience was versus other dealers I contacted. Long story short, we bought the car, Travis saw to it that everything was in order, and went above and beyond to make certain we were well taken care of. I definitely believe this is a reputable place. You always take a chance on a used vehicle, but I don't think these folks would try and sell you junk.

Thank you for your kind review. I really enjoyed working with you and your wife, and meeting your little one. I hope you all enjoy the Malibu and I wi...ll definitely let you know when we get a truck or suv in that I think will fit your needs. We greatly appreciate the business and hope to deal with you again in the future.