East Coast Auto Source

Used

3.2
  • 05 Rav 4 and 2010 jeep wrangler
    January 5, 2015

I am from North Carolina and purchased 2 low mileage 4 by 4's from east coast and love it!!!! you want a new car.... go pay 3 times the price. Dave Au...er Madison NC!

• Bought a car and had them repair it
    January 5, 2018

Don't ever use them for your repairs I paid George $1,900 to fix my car they kept it for two months and didn't do anything to it, now I have the car i...n the dealer shop now I got to pay again for the same repairs. You can call them all the time and they tell you the same thing very disappointed

• Would definitely reccomend to friends!
    September 25, 2017

I have purchased five different vehicles for my family over the years, most of which being repairable vehicles, but my daughter's was a running & driv...ing trade in. With every vehicle I've purchased from George, it's been a smooth process of finding exactly what we were looking for, including parts and labor, within a reasonable time frame and our budget. I continuously refer friends and family to East Coast Auto Source for their parts and vehicle purchases.

• Great experience buying 2016 ford F150!
    August 31, 2017

Thanks George. We are very happy with our new truck. Hope to buy from East Coast Auto Source again!

• 68 Shelby Mustang
    August 18, 2017

That is NOT a Shelby GT as advertised in title. It is a base mustang convertible w/ accessories. At least be honest in labels.

• This place is awful unprofessional and sloppy!
    February 15, 2017

Stay away. Everything they have is over priced junk

• Bad place to shop.
    October 31, 2016

I purchase BMW by them and it wasn't worth that hassle. Price of car its much more higher . After you transport car to your place, fixing car, hassle ...with state administration and pass all inspections its same if you can find by Private party or dialers. and you are stuck with salvage title.Never more. You never now what you are buying.

• Great Price for a Great Vehicle!
    October 26, 2016

Although they're in the middle of nowhere, I can say this is quickly becoming my top reccomendation for friends looking for something new to drive, wh...ether it's an everyday vehicle or something fun like a boat or motorcycle. I started with an old Cadillac Deville I wanted to rebuild for my son, and because they were so helpful the first time around, I've made trips back to get vehicles for my daughter, wife, and myself since. The folks at East Coast are a friendly, helpful bunch who will make sure you're a satisfied customer from the time you arrive to the moment you leave. I would reccomend them to anyone!

• Get your next vehicle here!!!
    October 26, 2016

I managed to find East Coast while looking through vehicles for sale near me in a Google search and I'm glad I did. Not only do they have a wide varie...ty of vehicles available for purchase, but they seem to genuinely care about you as a customer. George and Steve took the time to address my needs in a used vehicle, and found me the parts to make the vehicle I bought, a 2003 Volvo Station Wagon, good as new again for less than the suggested retail price. Thank you for the great deal, ECAS staff! I'll be sure to return in the future.

• Owner of ProvenDesign
    April 15, 2016

Purchased an 2008 GT/CS that needed some repair work. Came out better then a factory car. It is now for sale. Beautiful car, new paint, Candy Apple Re...d. New original type tires. Tracks beautifully. Will sell for $15,000.

East Coast Auto Source