• NEW MINI VAN

FRIENDLY CUSTOMER SERVICE. FAIRLY PRICED CARS. EASY PROCESS. I RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP FOR USED CARS.

• Honest, wonderful service

I am not someone who trusts easily, but I found this dealership to be very honest. I also appreciate how willing I found them to work with me on my needs and my specific situation. And Mike was certainly a pleasure to work with. Definitely worth the drive from Philadelphia! Unfortunately due to my own circumstances, I was unable to purchase a vehicle from here. But I really wish I could have.

• Excellent service. Very satisfied

Everyone who works here is very knowledgeable and buying a car is super easy and quick. I would definitely recommend this dealer the cars are in very good shape and run really well

• Thankful

So happy with my purchase! Very friendly and professional staff. Went above and beyond to get me into a car for me and made sure my payments were affordable. As a single mother, that's a huge deal. Will be back next time for sure.

• WORK VAN FOR MY NEW BUSINESS

I NEEDED A CHEAP WORK VAN TO START UP MY NEW BUSINESS. YOU GUYS MADE IT HAPPEN. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR WORKING WITH ME AND MY PRICE RANGE. YOU HELPED OPEN UP A LOT OF POSSIBILITIES FOR ME AND MY WORK. THANKS AGAIN. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU AGAIN.

• Great experience

I was looking for a used truck with low mileage that was ready to tow with and, lo and behold, Auto World had the ideal vehicle. It was not only as advertised, it exceeded expectations, and the honesty and fair price made this one of the easiest car buying experiences I've had. Would definitely shop here again.

• happy customer because of him

Second time around purchasing a vehicle with auto world and once again a happy customer. My sales guy was an awesome person to work with. Definitely returning and recommending.

• 2008 Mercedes r350

Perfect transaction. Bought a Mercedes R350 from Jeremy the gas man!! Clean car runs perfectly and Jeremy even filled up a free tank of gas for me!!!

• NEW BMW DROP TOP CONVERTIBLE

DEALERS RESPONSE WAS TIMELY, PROFESSIONAL AND THEY MET OR EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS IN ALL CONSIDERATIONS. I RECIEVED A PROMPT RESONSE AND I HAVE NO ISSUES. I WOULD COME BACK AGAIN TO SHOP FOR ANOTHER CAR, JUST NOT ON A SNOWY FRIDAY NIGHT AGAIN HAHAHA. GOOD JOB, THANKS GUYS.

• 2014 Honda Civic EX-L

Everything was good. Customer service and finance process was great. My wife loves the new Civic. A+++