Cupples Car Company

25 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 15, 2016

I wanted to share an experience that I have had with a purchase. This was several years ago. I was in the market for a used car. I am someone that absolutely... hates the car buying game. We all have been there "let me talk to my manager and see what I can do"! I did not want to have that happen again. I was shopping around online and came across a dealership in Belmont. I found a car that I wanted to check out. I went down and talked to Ross. Told him that I found a vehicle that he had that I was interested in. After talking for a bit it was going to be at the top of what I wanted for a monthly payment. He suggested another vehicle that was less of a monthly payment and a year newer. I was really thinking " Who does this"? Usually it is trying to get you into buying something more expensive. I took it out for a drive and purchased it. I got a call after all the paperwork was ready and he told me that the payment was lower then expected. Then and there I was really impressed! I over the years have recommended people to check them out and have purchased 3 vehicles from them in total. My latest is a 2013 Mitsubishi. If you are looking for an unexpectedly low pressure great car buying experience please check Ross out. I can not say enough how amazing every experience was that I have had. He is the first car dealer that I have ever recommended. I wish more dealers would do business like this they could learn a lot!

May 31, 2016

I was looking to get an SUV style vehicle and I am young, I have never owned a car on my own they have always been in my parents' names. I was given a... great deal on my trade in and I was treated very fairly. Ross was great to deal with very relaxed and not at all pushy. I felt right at home and got a fantastic RAV4. I was able to drive my car off the lot that day and am very happy with my purchase. I would highly suggest Cupples to anyone looking to buy a good used car.

April 19, 2016

I bought my 2014 Toyota Corolla S here. Really an unexpectedly pleasant experience.

April 2, 2016

We needed a car but had a tight budget. Ross Cupples is friendly, know his business and got me financing at a great rate in less than 5 minutes! We bought... a used 2013 Honda CRV with only 30,000 miles on it and the price was right. We will not hesitate to buy other vehicles from Mr. Cupples.

March 23, 2016

We went to Cupples for 2 reasons. The first being that they were highly recommended by friends, the second that they had a car advertised that we were... interested in. I'm very happy to say they were as good as we were told. Ross came over to us as we were looking over the car. He explained everything he could think of about the car...how he got it, what he did to it and any concerns he had with it. After test driving the car we new we wanted it. He stayed open late to help us get the process completed that night without having to come back another day. We will definitely go back to Cupples the next time we are in need of a new car. And will recommend them to anyone I know looking for a new vehicle. They are very good honest people with high quality cars available. Thanks for the Great car!

August 2, 2015

After my first conversation with Ross over the phone about the car I just bought from him, I hung up thinking how nice it was to speak with a car salesman... who was so laid-back, respectful, and up front. I immediately felt like I could trust him, which is the reason that I decided to drive an hour and a half to take a look at the car. When I got there, there were no surprises or sales pitches, just information shared with me about the car. Ross was also very patient and understanding as he listened to my 8-year-old in the throes of a meltdown after a very long drive! We decided to purchase the car, and it was the most hassle-free car purchase that I have ever experienced through a dealership. I woke up this morning thinking that I needed to write a review for the Cupples Dealership, and was not surprised to read all of the other great reviews that I found. We will be sure to think of Ross again when we are in the market for another car, and we are so excited about our 2012 Toyota Prius - thanks Ross!

Thank you for the positive feedback! It was great meeting you and working with your family on the Prius C, we look forward to earning your business a...gain in the future. I hope you enjoyed your time in the Lakes Region, and look forward to catching up next time you are in the market.

March 4, 2015

I have never in my life had such a simple and hassle-free car buying experience as I did at Cupples. If you're looking for that experience when buying... a used car, head to Cupples. Autos are reasonably priced and in quality condition. You get first hand service from Ross and Renee - no middle man, no finance department, etc. Ross worked with me to get out of a leased vehicle and into an SUV for what I told him I could do for payments. Very honest, up front and professional people. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a used vehicle - I absolutely love my 2013 Ford Explorer! Thank you!!

Kathryn, Thank you so much for the positive review, and thank you for sending some friends and family our way since your purchase. It means a lot to... have such positive recommendations coming from folks you've sent in. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

October 6, 2014

Used car dealers may deserve their poor reputation as a rule, but Cupples is certainly the exception to that rule. My wife and I just bought a used Honda... Pilot, the second vehicle I've bought from them in 7-8 years. The founders' son Ross now runs the place, and does so with professionalism, competence, courtesy, and most important, integrity. He fixed a couple of weaknesses we spotted where most dealers would have just waited for the next customer. He was very knowledgable, helpful, and fair. We highly recommend Cupples and will gladly return ourselves whenever the need again arises.

Thanks for the positive feedback, it was great working with you again. I try very hard to treat every customer with the respect they deserve. I hope... that you enjoy your Honda Pilot, and look forward to helping with any needs you may have in the future. Much appreciated!

September 21, 2014

Ross and his wife Renee were fantastic to deal with! I bought a beautiful 2014 Toyota Camry with only 700 miles. I bought this car for my parents and they... absolutely love it.........I have found my new dealership and hope to send many friends there as well. Thank you Ross and Renee!

You're very welcome! Thanks for your purchase, and I hope your folks enjoy the car. It's not too often I find a car with only 700 miles, you got a g...reat one. I look forward to helping you with any future vehicle needs!

February 26, 2014

I actually did not go to this dealership however I was in contact quite frequently with them. They went above and beyond to try to find me a car of my... choosing. However that didn't happen. I actually found one at another dealership so I had purchased it there.

Kathy, thanks for taking the time to send a review. I'm sorry we couldn't come up with a suitable vehicle in time. I do appreciate the opportunity, ...and hope that when the need arises in the future, that you will think of us again. Take care!