Cupples Car Company

29 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 9, 2017

Ross was so helpful, clear and a million times more pleasant experience than your typical car buying. He was up front and incredibly fair priced.

January 7, 2017

When we got up this morning we planned our entire weekend around looking for a car, renting something to get us through any work days we'd be car-less,... and spending a lot more money. Ross made all that planning unnecessary. We went to Cupples with a car in mind, spoke to the least car-salesman-ish dealership owner we've ever encountered, and left with a new (to us) car! He even noticed that we'd probably need new wipers soon, so he had new ones delivered on the spot so we could have them when we drove away. (Definitely NOT the experience we had the last time we shopped) We have found our new go-to spot when it's time to buy another car. Thank you Cupples Family!

November 20, 2016

First times at Cupples, got a fantastic deal on a 2016 Camry with low miles. Ross was a pleasure to deal with, even handled all the financing in a timely... manner and with a great rate. I will return to Cupples Car in the future.

November 7, 2016

We purchased out 2009 VW Tiguan from Ross over 5 years ago. The purchase transaction was the best car buying experience ever for us. Ross and his wife... were friendly, welcoming, and well prepared for our visit and the subsequent purchase transaction. We still have the Tiguan and it's been a great vehicle for us. We can recommend Cupples Car Company to others without hesitation.

June 15, 2016

I wanted to share an experience that I have had with a purchase. This was several years ago. I was in the market for a used car. I am someone that absolutely... hates the car buying game. We all have been there "let me talk to my manager and see what I can do"! I did not want to have that happen again. I was shopping around online and came across a dealership in Belmont. I found a car that I wanted to check out. I went down and talked to Ross. Told him that I found a vehicle that he had that I was interested in. After talking for a bit it was going to be at the top of what I wanted for a monthly payment. He suggested another vehicle that was less of a monthly payment and a year newer. I was really thinking " Who does this"? Usually it is trying to get you into buying something more expensive. I took it out for a drive and purchased it. I got a call after all the paperwork was ready and he told me that the payment was lower then expected. Then and there I was really impressed! I over the years have recommended people to check them out and have purchased 3 vehicles from them in total. My latest is a 2013 Mitsubishi. If you are looking for an unexpectedly low pressure great car buying experience please check Ross out. I can not say enough how amazing every experience was that I have had. He is the first car dealer that I have ever recommended. I wish more dealers would do business like this they could learn a lot!

May 31, 2016

I was looking to get an SUV style vehicle and I am young, I have never owned a car on my own they have always been in my parents' names. I was given a... great deal on my trade in and I was treated very fairly. Ross was great to deal with very relaxed and not at all pushy. I felt right at home and got a fantastic RAV4. I was able to drive my car off the lot that day and am very happy with my purchase. I would highly suggest Cupples to anyone looking to buy a good used car.

April 19, 2016

I bought my 2014 Toyota Corolla S here. Really an unexpectedly pleasant experience.

April 2, 2016

We needed a car but had a tight budget. Ross Cupples is friendly, know his business and got me financing at a great rate in less than 5 minutes! We bought... a used 2013 Honda CRV with only 30,000 miles on it and the price was right. We will not hesitate to buy other vehicles from Mr. Cupples.

March 23, 2016

We went to Cupples for 2 reasons. The first being that they were highly recommended by friends, the second that they had a car advertised that we were... interested in. I'm very happy to say they were as good as we were told. Ross came over to us as we were looking over the car. He explained everything he could think of about the car...how he got it, what he did to it and any concerns he had with it. After test driving the car we new we wanted it. He stayed open late to help us get the process completed that night without having to come back another day. We will definitely go back to Cupples the next time we are in need of a new car. And will recommend them to anyone I know looking for a new vehicle. They are very good honest people with high quality cars available. Thanks for the Great car!

August 2, 2015

After my first conversation with Ross over the phone about the car I just bought from him, I hung up thinking how nice it was to speak with a car salesman... who was so laid-back, respectful, and up front. I immediately felt like I could trust him, which is the reason that I decided to drive an hour and a half to take a look at the car. When I got there, there were no surprises or sales pitches, just information shared with me about the car. Ross was also very patient and understanding as he listened to my 8-year-old in the throes of a meltdown after a very long drive! We decided to purchase the car, and it was the most hassle-free car purchase that I have ever experienced through a dealership. I woke up this morning thinking that I needed to write a review for the Cupples Dealership, and was not surprised to read all of the other great reviews that I found. We will be sure to think of Ross again when we are in the market for another car, and we are so excited about our 2012 Toyota Prius - thanks Ross!

Thank you for the positive feedback! It was great meeting you and working with your family on the Prius C, we look forward to earning your business a...gain in the future. I hope you enjoyed your time in the Lakes Region, and look forward to catching up next time you are in the market.