• I kind of recommend it here

I love my car and they made it work so I could get the car I wanted in my budget. Compared to other dealers I felt valued and like they wanted to help me. However, while I was still deciding the manager came out and told me it was the salesmans first day and it would be awesome to make a sale his first day. It didn't matter to me until I ran into a family member of his a few days later who told me that was a lie. It makes me angry they were willing to lie about something dumb. I felt like I had great customer service and that they were great people wanting to help me. Now I feel like I was a means to an end and was made a joke of to convince me to buy from a guy and give him his first sale on his first day. Although that's not why I bought the car, I do feel it was unprofessional and they thought I wouldn't find out. Ultimately I would still recommend the dealer as they got me a good deal, but I would warn them not to take them at their word.

• Chose Burdick Ford based on feedback

So far so good. Have been in the market for months but had little time until recently. John Grimes was courageous and helpful to my wife with no pressure to buy which we appreciate. Thank you!

• By far best service department around!

Great customer service I travel all the way from Rochester to Burdick Ford to have work done on my superduty. I highly reccommend them to anyone looking for that personal touch to their service experience.

• I bought a Fiesta and it is Great!

I bought a 2016 Fiesta and love it. Burdick Ford really has a home town feel and everybody works extra hard to do whatever it takes to help you.

• Great communication!

Definitely would purchase from here again! Great staff who stay in constant communication! Whole process streamlined and quick!

• Right brand, right dealership

I chose this dealership based on a culmination of references and internet searches and was pleased with my decision. Will by the next ford there in 20 years when I'm done with this vehicle.

• Highly recommend!!

Salesperson was helpful and with no pressure...nice change. The guys in service couldn't be nicer...very comfortable with taking my car there.