Sid Dillon Blair

Friday 8:00am–6:00pm 8:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–12:00pm 8:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(402) 721-2233 (402) 721-2233

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Sid Dillon in Blair NE keeps their facilities neat

I received courteous and professional service and have been very pleased with the service I always receive at Sid Dillon in Blair.

Great Service

It is always a pleasure! We enjoy talking with the sales people and know that they are going to take care of us!

Great sales person, general manager and finance

Salesperson was great, general manager was great and the finance person was great. Overall a great experience. Would return to buy again.

great service

awesome service. would definately come back. gave me a car to drive while my truck was being serviced. called me to keep me informed on what was going on.

Door Ding

Very happy to help and answer questions! Car was back in a couple of days - just like they said! :)

Great Service

Craigan Metcalf did an outstanding job with our family during the car buying process. I have already recommended him to a family member. Chris Dutton in financing did a great job as well.

Great Sales Service

Matt is an all-star. Don't lose him, no matter the cost. I couldn't have asked for a better salesman. Looked out for my best interest first, got me a great deal and an excellent vehicle.

Excellent Service at Sid Dillon

The service that I asked for was received on-time to the commitment made and at the agreed upon price. I always receive excellent and friendly service at Sid Dillon.

Great Customer Service

I appreciate that Sid Dillon always treats us like family. We are loyal customers and will continue doing business with them because they care.

excellent

Had Jason Ferguson wait on us as he has done a good job before with us, he calls back with the information as promised and keeps his word. He is a good sales person and a asset for Sid Dillion.