(4.7) 748 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

748 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Schomp BMW from DealerRater.com
  • BMW purchase

This my 4th BMW purchased and this was the best dealer by far. My sales person , Jeff Hanson, was great- knowledgeable, professional and fun. I usuall...y cringe when I go in to buy a car- common to get someone that will say anything to "get you in your dream car today". The experience was no pressure and I also liked the fact that sales didn't hand you over to the finance dept- everything completed with the same person. Also, BMW Genius David Tobin was fantastic! Very knowledgeable and thorough in explaining all functions for the vehicle. Excellent service all the way through!!!

• Great customer service!

Great service from Anastasiia! The process took longer than we would have preferred, but I think that was due to it being so busy. Jeff, the ???Geni...us???, was very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. Overall a very good experience.

Schomp BMW

Thank you for the great review and kind words about Anastasiia and Jeff. We appreciate your choice in Schomp for your vehicle needs. Thank you for all...owing us the extra time to work with you, we understand it is an area for us to improve upon.

• Great service!

Very smooth transaction! Loving my new BMW. Can’t wait for the genius appointment to learn everything it can do. Alice was very friendly and helpful. ...Thanks!

• Experience was excellent.

Our experience with Schomp BMW was excellent. Anastasiia was very knowledgeable and friendly. She was a pleasure to work with and took a lot of time... with us. We purchased exactly the car we wanted. We are enjoying our X1 very much and would recommend this dealership highly.

Schomp BMW

Thank you again for your business. We really appreciate your comments and will continue to work hard to deliver a quality experience to our customers.

• Poor Customer Service and Sales Tactics

PEOPLE DON'T BUY FROM SCHOMP BMW! After spending a lot of money in late August 2017 on an X5 Signature, we have found out the hard fact that those rea...lly cool 20" wheels and tires are SUMMER ONLY! Who in their right mind sells a BMW "The Ultimate Driving Machine "in Colorado with Summer Only tires? The sales person " Jeff Hudson "even expressed to us that the all-season tires were very high performing during the sales job! We found out the hard way and almost, but didn't get into 2 accidents Saturday on I-70 driving home. Contacted the sales Person "Jeff Hudson" and he totally passed the buck off to Robb Ashby, Sales manager? Over paid issue diffuser is my words for him but he still offered no help and said it's my problem, seriously! Offered to sell me tires at their cost $ 1600 and I had better tires already reserved at Discount Tire down the street for $ 1100.00 out the door! They are liars and all they want is to sell the car and screw you afterwards! Placed a call into Aaron the President about this but still no reply. He's too busy to take care of customers that could have been easily satisfied with a little care. After two BMW's from them, you can rest assured it's our last. Hopefully this will set in mind with one or two others and they too will save themselves the headache! Oh the 1 hour, 1 person sales approach.. A bunch of crap, over 4 hours one the first BMW and this one was well over 5 hours! Please consider this before you consider Schomp BMW!

Schomp BMW

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We would love to resolve this as soon as possible, please call Mark Osborne (General Manager) dir...ectly at (303) 356-0938.

• Professional

This dealership is amazing! The customer service is outstanding and everyone is happy and helpful. I have purchased three vehicles from this dealers...hip and I will purchase from them again...assuming they have a vehicle I’m interested in again. Do yourself a favor and talk to these folks about a car. You’ll enjoy the experience.

• Great people

Alice was extremely helpful, especially when I took a good amount of time to choose a car. I do wish they would have had more of the used models I was... specifically looking for available, rather than only having new models, which put them outside of my budget. Still a great experience, and I am very happy with my choice.

• Excellent

Great service, will be back to purchase my next car. Awesome service! Highly recommend to anyone purchasing high end car. See Alice for great service!...

Schomp BMW

Thank you for the review and kinds words about Alice. Thank you again for your business.

• CPO BMW Purchase

Friendly and customer focused experience. Took the time for me to find the right car for my needs. Quick and responsive to my questions and follow up....

Schomp BMW

Thank you for your business. We really appreciate your comments and will continue to work hard to deliver a quality experience to our customers.

• Very good

Service dep. Marcus is very good man and worked very hard to repair my X6 for recall and manufacture check. They worked so hard and fished 9.30 pm. T...hanks

1190 Plum Valley Ln Highlands Ranch, CO 80129