Schomp BMW

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 834 reviews

834 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Schomp BMW from DealerRater.com

• May 21, 2017

This my 4th BMW purchased and this was the best dealer by far. My sales person , Jeff Hanson, was great- knowledgeable, professional and fun. I usuall...y cringe when I go in to buy a car- common to get someone that will say anything to "get you in your dream car today". The experience was no pressure and I also liked the fact that sales didn't hand you over to the finance dept- everything completed with the same person. Also, BMW Genius David Tobin was fantastic! Very knowledgeable and thorough in explaining all functions for the vehicle. Excellent service all the way through!!!

June 23, 2018

Everything about my experience with Kiersten Peterson was very positive. She's a real pro. I appreciated her friendly, knowledgeable, here-to-help ...approach. I test-drove cars at 4 dealerships, and I came back to make my purchase with Kiersten because she listened to what I wanted and stayed focus on answering my questions and supporting my decision-making process. I already have recommended Kiersten to several friends.

June 21, 2018

It was my first BMW purchase and one I knew I needed to feel good about if I would come back to the brand. Overall my expectations were met and even e...xceeded when I drove it home! The process was completely transparent and I never felt hustled or hurried to a decision. I'll always recommend Schomp for anyone looking to purchase a BMW they really love!

June 21, 2018

Sam was great to work with! Great inventory selection 😊everyone was very helpful and organized. Sales staff was knowledgeable and friendly. It... was easy to find answers.

June 21, 2018

It was a very professional experience. We felt we were in good hands with the overwhelming amount of information. Sam was a delight as was Phil. Great... job. We love our BMW X3

June 21, 2018

We bought two cars this past week, one new and one used. The staff was really helpful and made sure all our needs were met, despite some really creati...ve ways to make it work, especially for our son's first car.

June 21, 2018

I recently purchased my 1st BMW and Sam assisted me. The process was very smooth and my customer experience was exceptional. Because of my experience... I recommended Schomp and Sam to my wife to purchase her 1st BMW. Her experience was just as good or better than mine.

June 18, 2018

I have always had a great experience servicing my BMW at Schomp. I recently had work done on my X5 and, once again, was not disappointed. I especial...ly appreciate the professionalism and responsiveness of Jenna Malone who went above and beyond to address my requests and explain the service, timing, etc. She is very good at her job and always focused on customer service. Keep up the good work Jenna and BMW.

June 18, 2018

Schomp BMW provided professional support in a comfortable environment. The salesperson I worked with was very knowledgeable and responsive. Closing to...ok longer than I had expected but it was handled competently.

June 12, 2018

Initially, without too much detail, we had issues with the sales process & some issues with our new car came up as a result. The whole team at Sch...omp BMW pulled together to make us happy & to make certain the BMW X3 M40i was as close to perfect as possible. What started as very troublesome turned into a very positive buying experience. Thank you! One other excellent person who went out of his way to help was Robert Anderson.