Toyota of Ardmore

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

New car purchase

Well this being my 8th vehicle bought from Toyota of Ardmore should say enough.. AJ George and Brad Goss are two of the best people you could ask for. Do yourself a favor and hit them up. They'll do you right.

2.0

ASME MBA PE

Been a Toyota fan for 40+ years when my friends just happened to find perfect work truck for me in my hometown. Only mistake was Putting up with the 3 hour of equivocations & deception from salesman more interested in his sob stories than meeting my basic needs. Did not return my phone calls for any after sale concerns or fixing their defects and misrepresentations Finally able to meet owner and found out reasons for salesman’s bad attitude. He was worse!!! He requested that I not come back - which certainly should not be an issue from now on!!!!

toyota corolla

My salesman was don McKee and he was great! Very knowledgeable and friendly. I would recommend to anyone to ask for him. He will answer all your questions and he knows what he is talking about and very friendly! You go don!! Patti

1.0

very disappointed, bad customer service

Purchased over phone. Was promised vehicle would be held until I got there the next day at 3:30. Called by the sales rep at 3 after I was already 1/2 way to dealer and told vehicle was sold for a higher price. The other party was still signing paperwork and the sales manager would not do anything about it. They do not stand by their word!!!!

Chuck Warren

I found the staff there to be honest, cordial and not stereotypical. No one was pushy. They were all very professional, and established the highest possible standard in service and quality.

Dealer response

Chuck, that means so much to us here at Toyota of Ardmore! Our goal is to make your experience the best you have ever had buying a car, and we don't feel like we can achieve that by being your stereotypical car dealership. We appreciate you making the trip all the way from Kansas to work with us. the pleasure is all ours!

Wonderful Dealership

Everyone is so friendly and helpful here! My husband and I have bought two cars from this dealership and have had a great experience every time.

Dealer response

Sarah, Thank you so much for the kind words! We are pleased to hear that your experiences have been great. Do not hesitate to let us know how we can continue to help you in the future, whether, parts, service, or future vehicle purchase we strive to offer our best.

Great Service!

Elvis in service is AWESOME! I just have to call him and he tells me to bring it in and we will take care of you. I have bought 2 cars from them and have been extremley happy with the sales process also. The ladys in the office are also very nice and helpful. I have had such great experiences with Toyota of Ardmore that I referred my sister to them and she also bought a car there. Five stars all the way around!

Dealer response

Etta, Thank you so much for your kind words! Elvis is a true asset to our company and we are glad to hear that your experience dealership wide was great. It is always easy to provide the best when we have the best customers like you! Please let us know if we can help in any way.

Great Service & Friendly Staff

I had a great salesman and I feel like I got a good deal on the 2012 Nissan Centra. Elvis in the service deparment was very customer oriented and thorough with pricing information.

Dealer response

Cynthia, Thank you so much for the kind words! We are pleased to hear that your experiences have been great. Do not hesitate to let us know how we can continue to help you in the future, whether, parts, service, or future vehicle purchase we strive to offer our best. We value feedback that allows us to grow, and become better.

A pleasure.

Andy Flood was a pleasure to deal with. Represented the vehicle well so I didn't waste my time. Kept the process simple. I will definetly back back & recommend them.

4.5

Very friendly

The sales man was very helpful by answering all of my questions and addressing my needs and concerns on which vehicles i was interested in and made sure I knew he was there to help me