• One in a million used truck dealer

This was quite possibly the best experience I have had buying a truck from a used truck dealer. The sales staff was quick, courteous and honest. After sending in my finance info I was able to get in and out with a new truck in about an hour...including the test drive! Great people, great deal and great service! Thanks Auto Concepts!

• Awesome Diesel Truck Buying Experience.

Buying process was super easy and the staff is really laid back. Just an overall great truck purchase.

• Great Used Truck Dealer

This is a different kind of truck shopping experience.....You won't believe it until you try it, but it's straightforward with no bull (just how I like to do business). You won't get the fake smile and upsell here as I have from past dealers. I found Auto Concepts to be incredibly honest and knowledgeable about there trucks, so we have gotten two diesel trucks from this dealership in a year for myself and my son. I will go back again when I need to buy another truck in the future, but have already referred a few friends. If I had to offer advice before going to Auto Concepts to shop for a truck, be prepared to be in the market to buy a truck and shoot them straight....Two thumbs up! 100% Recommended

• Very Happy with truck!!!!

Auto Concepts of Joliet works hard to make sure the customer leaves there with a smile and 100% satisfied. Thanks, I love my new diesel truck!!!

• Rude and Mean

Showed up there waited outside in the cold for 30min no one came went inside and got told i dont have time for you either pay cash or leave. Didnt even day hi.