Auto Integrity

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 14 reviews

Call This Dealer

this car dealership is by far the best dealership
    January 28, 2017

I never thought i would get approved for any vehical AJ worked non stop and worked with me and was hones and upfront about what he could do and did no...t stop till he got me in not only a great car but a car ive always wanted thanks Aj and integrity auto for all your effort

Nice people, good follow-up.
    December 4, 2015

I had several emails with AJ about a honda insight. Drove 70 miles to see the car, and unfortunately it wasn't as nice as it had looked in the picture...s. However, AJ was a nice enough guy and I would do business with him again. So many car dealers are filled with terrible people who play mind games. AJ is all business, didn't seem shady, and ultimately, we just couldn't find common ground on the price. that's as good an experience as you can have in a terrible business.

Well worth the 700 + miles flight.
    August 7, 2014

I been looking around for a Dodge Magnum for a while and I finally had my eyes on 3 in the U.S. I was willing to fly out to see them and maybe buy the...m if the price was right. Phill and Keith were great with me. The car I purchased was beautiful and sound. I'm a mechanic so I gave the car a good look over. Nothing that I can't fix. I drove the car from Colorado to Tulsa Oklahoma with no major problems. The people was nice, the experience was great, and I recommend them to anyone. Thank you Phill for selling me my new ride. Keep up the good work guys. Now to drive my new 2005 Dodge Magnum RT with my family.

Painless loan process
    March 14, 2014

I recently purchased a 2011 Nissan Leaf from Auto Integrity. A little background: I have been stopping by their lot for over a year asking about this ...car and that car and trying to find the best price while not committing to any one make or model or year or anything. I'm sure I have shown genuine interest in over a dozen cars and all the while Ron and Bob have stayed genuinely kind and patient with me. Finally with the Leaf I found true love but I needed financing. Keith made financing a breeze! Keith got a loan for me on my terms and in a short time. Thanks.

Repeat buyer, found me the perfect car both times.
    March 10, 2014

I have purchased two "new to me "cars from Auto Integrity, ten years apart. Both times, Keith(the owner) found me just the right car. He was very help...ful with financing, and even let me try each car I looked at, to make sure my English Mastiff would fit :-)

Awesome dealership
    February 26, 2014

This is the third car I have purchased from Keith at Auto Integrity. My daughter bought her first car here and has been very happy with it. I do not h...esitate to send my friends and family to Auto Integrity. As a matter of fact my sister and my niece have both recently purchased vehicles from Keith. Keep up the good work!

Great Vehicle
    January 14, 2014

Very easy to work with, Juan found the exact car that I was looking for in the price range that I gave him to work with. Very helpful with financing a...nd every other aspect of buying a new car. We have had the car for several moths now and are still just as happy as the day we drove it off the lot.

Never again.
    September 23, 2013

Not a good experience, never again would I do business with this place.

Would definitely like to hear more about this situation. Please feel free to email issues to sales@autointegrity.net. I want every car buying experi...ence to be very easy and pleasant. Thank you, Keith Knutson owner.

Great service!
    September 9, 2013

Went in on Saturday and met with Bryn. He helped get me into a Land Rover and I was super happy. Thank you Bryn and Auto Integrity, you have a gained ...a customer for life.

Great service and great people
    September 6, 2013

Auto Integrity is a great place to buy a car! Bryn Patton and Keith are great. They will do whatever they can to help you get a car.

Auto Integrity