3.8
  • Easy breazy

I was looking for a reliable vehical for work. I found a great deal and had a great experience with Rossco. The staff was very helpfull and didnt push at all. Couldnt be happier with the outcome. Thanks Ricky and Rossco!

• Horrible Customer Service Experience

Call today and make a deal with Ricky and agree on a price and that I will bring $200 tonight when I get off work to hold the car until tomorrow night. Get there and he is in the process of selling the same car he agreed to sell me because the guy offered $100 more. He says with no money down he can't hold a car because he's been burnt before. Well then why didn't you say that on the phone Ricky? I could have had someone bring the money while I was at work. He says he hopes we won't bash him. I won't complain about something out of your control, but this was your word and completely within your control as a sales person. This was bad business over $100 and I most definitely will not recommend your business.

• Drove 250 miles...WORTH IT!

I found a Blazer at RossCo that I liked. I dealt with Ricky. He ran the deal just the way I always wanted to, but was never allowed to. I got a great vehicle, I got a great deal, and the more I drive my new car, the happier I get. NICE JOB RICKY! Happy selling! the national average for a car salesman's career is 90 days folks...and Ricky has been there for 13 YEARS! That's because he knows how to make people happy.

• Great People

Very knowledgeable, helpful people. Although I ended up not purchasing, I was very impressed by their follow-ups and concern.

• Satisfied Driver

Loving the car they sold me I will defiantly recommend them to my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• awsome people

We went in looking for a car for our daughter. we ended up buying a car for us and her. they were great to work with and very honest with what they knew on the cars. they also were great on fixing they couple little minor things wrong with the car before we bought it. i will definately be back to buy again

• Satisfied Driver

I'm in love with the vehicle they sold me!!! I will defiantly go back there for more vehicles and maintenance.

• A nice change of pace

I recently went looking for a "new" car as my old one finally kicked the bucket. I stopped into Rossco pretty much because I pass it on the way to work everyday. Long and short of it- i can't be happier with my experience. It is so refreshing to talk to someone who not only knows there stuff about cars, but isn't going to try to rip you off- especially in today's economy. The people were friendly, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I will definitely be going back!

• Rosstastic Service

The guys at RossCo are great to deal with. Their labor rates are the best in the area and they don't try getting you to fix stuff on your vehicle that doesn't need fixed like most places. I will definitely continue to take my vehicles to RossCo for the routine maintenance needed.

• Ross Co Auto Sales

They were very honest and i am very pleased with the vehicle they sold me. I will defiantly go back there for more maintenance and for another vehicle.